Chapter 7: Be quiet~ (Gangbang)

I'm listening to yagami yato while writing this and I'm fucking screaming inside.

Nyaaa nyaaa~

This gonna be a long long chapter so go to your room, lock the door, turn off the lights, hide under your blankets and enjoy~

Kurooster + Oikawanted + Tsukinky + Kenmaster + Akaashit + Bokuhoe + Tendollars + KitKat + Sugawarrior + Terushitma x Hinata

ALL MY FAVORITE SHIPS HEDESKKDDEPWKENSJ

I don't know what happened but this chapter was drafted for some reason and the reads were removed T-T

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm~ " Hinata kept moaning as the three hungry males kept biting, sucking and licking different parts of his smooth light skin.

"I'm kinda getting impatient here Chibi~ " Oikawa stated as he stared lustfully at the tangerine.

"W-what do you mean...? " Hinata shyly asked with a blush on his face.

"I want this beautiful ass here~ " Oikawa smirked as he groped the tangerine's ass making him moan softly.

"B-but w-were in the gym... " Hinata stated as his blush became redder.

Silence...

"So if we're not in the gym... "

"You'll let us do it...? " Kuroo finished Tsukishima's sentence.

W-wait- I didn't intend t-to mean- wh- n- huh?

I mean... I'm curious on what would it feel when I go further...

Hinata softly and shyly nodded.

The males blush, not expecting the tangerine to agree.

The three of them pulled Hinata in to the closest clean, random, private, door with a lock room ( just go with the flow (˘・_・˘)

"I- "

"Should we start now~? " Oikawa smirked as he pushed Hinata on the bed, towering over the small male. Hinata blushed as he holds onto the brunette's shirt.

The brunette attacked the tangerine's neck, licking and sucking it. Leaving noticable hickeys. Making the tangerine create cute, soft little moans.

"Oikawa-san~ "

Hinata squeaked as he was lifted up, leaning him to the male's chest.

The blonde played with the tangerine's nipples, pinching and groping them. Hinata creating loud moans.

"T-Tsukki~ "

Hinata gasp as Kuroo removed his pants, caressing his thighs.

"Hmm, I like the art I made~ " Kuroo smirked as he caressed the hickeys on the tangerine's thighs.

"K-kuroo-san... " Hinata blushed, softly moaning when the bed haired male's big hand connects with his smooth skin.

They all stopped when they heard the door open. Revealing a pudding head carrying his switch. Planning to play alone on the private room that the four males used.