She actually doesn't regret her decision. She followed her heart that led her heart and not on Austin's tour. The amazing thing is that fan's may recognize her by her music or being friends with Austin but once the movie came out. They would not only recognize her as a singer but as an actor. All her hard work and passion would be shown to so many people. Skyler only hoped her grandmother would be proud of her. After all her mother didn't follow her grandmother's footsteps instead she chose to be a business woman. Skyler's mother is a manager at a bank and even if she was in another state she continued to work from the hotel room. She would pick phone calls and type away on her laptop. Of course Paige was proud of her daughter and granddaughter both of them were strong independent women. Even if Skyler's father was in another state and barely made an effort to contact them. She learned how to be independent and not depend on others. Except the people she loved and trusted with her whole heart.

The day had gone by so fast for her. Having breakfast and then walking around with Chelsea. She wanted to go shopping and take something special home to remember her experience here in Vancouver. They boys ended up dipping because they didn't like shopping very much. But they meet up back at Boo's hotel room to play video games. They played four hours of video games before deciding it was best to go change. Skyler changed into a beautiful short white dress. Her mother helped her curl her hair while she fixed her makeup a little. Her mother asked her how her day was going. She responded incredibly. Sometimes it was amazing just spending time with people you care about. It didn't matter if it was on screen or off screen. But the most positive opened up person always made things so much better.

The dinner was filled with laughter and tears. Most of the guys were leaving tonight and heading back home. At first every tear was filled with joy and happiness until after dinner. Skyler was one of the girls who cried hugging all her friends. They might have been co-workers but in her heart they were her friends. All the girls decided to sleep over at Chelsea since in her room there were two beds. Three girls would be in each bed because Chelsea's sister had come with her. Everyone changed into their pj's and removed their makeup. Once everyone was sitting on one bed they started talking about their friends back home. That was until Sarah asked if any of them had a boyfriend back home. None of them did but they all did have a crush on someone. Skyler wanted to tell them she liked Austin but decided against it. No one knew not even Leo so instead she thought it was best for her and Austin. She wouldn't want to come across Austin and Ally. They were so perfect together you could tell they were meant for each other.

{}{}{}

Skyler had to wake up super early to catch her flight back to Miami. It was five in the morning and she had already changed all she had to do was say goodbye. The blonde woke up all her friends and hugged them with tears pouring out of her eyes. She smiled and waved goodbye to them. She drove to pick her mom and grandma up. After that she drove her rental car back to the airport where they got off. Skyler's mother took the keys and went to drop them off while Skyler and her grandma waited in the airport. Soon their plane was called and they rushed towards it not wanting to miss it. Most of the flight Skyler was asleep but she woke up two hours before landing. The blonde did her makeup to look a little presentable when she arrived and saw her best friends again. When she was done she sat on the plane listening to music while staring out the window. Her green eyes watched the clouds pass by.

She only wondered what her friends would say once they saw her again. Would they even be happy to see here? Of course she was happy and excited to see them again. For the rest of the plane she sat there deep in thought about her friends. She only hoped nothing had changed and that everything would be the same. Skyler made sure not to answer anyone except for Leo who was picking her up. She didn't want the surprise to be spoiled, she knew that Austin and Ally would be too busy to even check social media. So she was in the clear. She knew Austin would be arriving in Miami today so getting a flight today was the best she could do. Skyler couldn't wait to see him again. She only hope her stupid feelings went away and she only cared for him as a friend. Like he does. He's in love with Ally and there's nothing she can do about it. You can't choose who you fall in love with. You can only choose to move on or keep loving that person. It's what she at least thought but it wasn't the whole truth.