Intro

London... The definition of a bad bitch to me is a Female who is always ready for anything physically, emotionally, and also intellectually(one being book smart as well as street smart)...

Teyana... My definition of a bad bitch is a female who knows what she wants and knows exactly how to get it.

Brandy... My definition of a bad bitch is A self respected, strong female who has everything together. That consists of body, mind, finances, and swagger. Also, a female who does & gets hers by any means necessary.

Shamiya...My definition of a bad bitch is one who is classy and all about business.

They say a room full with bad bitches is trouble, I say a room full of bad bitches is a master plan. Especially if them bitches smart. A female with knowledge, looks, and a future ahead of her is a keeper. Me and my bitches are keepers. Never thought we would lay bodies out. Fuck around have the whole city terrified. We untouchable. Niggas made our hearts cold so we fuck'em and dump'em, burn his head before we leave. But our number one goal is getting money. Who ever thought our little bitty asses would have money like this and be on top of our shit. With all the haters they made that shit possible. And also made our trigger finger happy with that attention. We say our prayers before we lay down at night. Because bitches want us dead but its funny when they come up dead. They know not to fuck with the squad, we fucking heartless.

Who you like best so far?Comment the number.

1)Teyana

2)London

3)Brandy

4)Shamiya