Chapter 19

**Shamiya POV**

Four deep in a cut dawg, with a big ole pistol
We don't drive-by, we walk by, we tiptoe niggas
A glock and a fo'-five will kill fo' niggas
Fuck yo niggas, my niggas cut throat niggas, believe that
Dead niggas, dead bitches, this is homicide
And I want know who gon ride for that south side
I bleed pain, take pain to another level
The last nigga got burnt fuckin with my chedda
Too much weed and codein fucked up my attitude

We pulled up at the house and loaded the guns. For a minute we waited. Two girls came out and got in the car. One of the girls was Lisa hoe ass. After they pulled off we made our way in. We busted the door down. Our guns pointed, no one was there.

I looked around to find Brandy. I found her tied up in the bathroom. London grabbed her instantly. As soon as we was finna go, in walked Lisa them.

Not even stopping to think I put my gun up and shot. Teyana shot Lisa I shot the other girl her body hit the ground. When I walked over I turnt the girl around. She was pregnant.

I just cried.

"Shamiya get the fuck out yo feelings"Said Teyana pulling there bodies in the apartment.

I couldn't stop crying man. It was like I had killed a part of me or my mama or some shit.

"Get up"Said Teyana grabbing me and London had Brandy.

When we made it home I just jumped in the car. I was going over Mason house. When I made it, he was on his way out.

"What's wrong baby"Mason asked

I broke down by him. I was hiding something and I had to tell him. But my tears wouldn't stop they keep going. He held me so tight. "I'm pregnant"