.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟓

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

❝ nothing can last forever, can it? ❞

nothing can last forever, can it?
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟜𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝
𝟝:𝟜𝟘𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

not to long after y/n had slipped into daydreaming. her face resting on hands, staring at the window at the pink petals dancing in the wind.

the sound of the classroom door broke y/n out of her thoughts as she tilted her head to the now open door. a slightly irritated purple haired boy stood there.

"hitoshi" y/n's eyes brightened and she hoped off her desk, walking up to him.

"dumbass" he blankly said, holding back a happy grin at finally seeing y/n again. suddenly his arms wrapped around y/n, pulling her into his chest. he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead "how about we get some cake now, kitten?"

"please" y/n smiled up at him. the h/c-ette took his hand, lacing their fingers together and starting to leave the classroom. content that their date can finally start.

but it would of all been different if hitoshi hadn't of tried to stop y/n...

. ❀ ˚    ❀ ˚ .     ·  .❀ *     ˚ .
˚ ❀ * ˚     .*  ❀˚ . ˚      *
˚ *       ˚ .  ˚       ❀   𝕥𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪
. ·    ❀    ˚ 𝟜:𝟜𝟠𝕡𝕞
*     ˚
part XV
                              -the first confession

.*  ❀˚ . ˚      *. ❀ ˚    ❀ ˚ .     ·  .❀ *     ˚ .

˚      ❀ *     ˚    

˚ ❀ * ˚     .*  ❀˚ . ˚      *
˚      * ˚     .  ˚ ❀
   . ·    ❀          ˚
*   ˚

a short girl stood on the platform, a suitcase next to her. a gentle breezed brushed past her, making her h/c hair to blow with blossom petals.

the rain continued to fall, dampening everywhere than under the shelter. puddles formed on the edges pf the tracks as it poured down furiously.

l/n y/n was leaving for england. she was leaving musutafu behind.

but more importantly hitoshi behind.

y/n bit her lip, fumbling with the hem of her skirt. in her head multiple curses to the government were swirling around and if she would ever see her purple haired crush again.

"train delayed another five minutes"

the voice echoed around the quiet station and a small sigh left y/n's pink lips. another delay. the tired girl then let out a small yawn. maybe she could sleep on the train? or plane?

𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠!

a small 'ping' came from y/n's pocket. she fished it out and smiled at the text. so he really did care. y/n was about to reply when her phone started ringing.

"hello l/n speaking-" y/n started but was cut off by the angry sound if her boss.

'where the hell are you?!'

"at the train station sir, i think the rain might be delaying them. rain rain go away!!"

'shut up!! still those goddamn trains- we're having someone pick you up, should be there soon'

"oh understood" y/n gave the short reply and her boss hung up. guess it was better than a train. her slightly dull e/c eyes flickered to the tracks, watching the pink petals dance across them in the rain.

"nothing can last forever, can it?" y/n mumbled to nobody. it was true. the blossom always had to leave. real life was just like that.

"y/n!!"

y/n spun around after hearing who it was. the voice of her friend.
"hitoshi-kun?" y/n mumbled, her head tilted to the side. the grip on her suitcase tightening.

stood at the other side of the station was hitoshi. his shoulders were soaked and he held a dripping umbrella above his head. hitoshi was panting slightly but his purple eyes never left her figure.

"i-" hitoshi started. what was he doing? he looked to the floor. he was definitely not ready for this.
"hitoshi-kun-" y/n started but was cut off by hitoshi muttering something she had said not long ago.

"difficult difficult lemon difficult" a small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips before he walked up to y/n. she stared up at hitoshi, eyebrows furrowed. just as y/n was about to say something, a pair of arms wrapped around her.

"i love you y/n, don't go" he muttered into her soft hair, gripping tighter. y/n's e/c eyes widened, her lips slightly parted.

"did you just sa-" y/n started but was cut off by a pair of lips gently pressing against her own. a hand cupped her chin, lifting it up.

"of course i did, are you blind?" hitoshi chuckled to himself while y/n pouted.
"copycat" she stuck her tongue out at him.
"not my fault your contagious" hitoshi placed his forehead against hers. a dark blush coating his cheeks.

𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐠𝐠

"hello l/n speaking-" y/n answered the call, squishing her index and thumb on hitoshi's lips and muttering 'shut'.

'bad news l/n-kun, what's her name- sugawa-kun wants to go back to ikebukuro. meaning you get to stay here'

her boss's voice spoke through the phone and an excited smile pulled at her lips.
"i understand" y/n answered as he hung up before she jumped onto hitoshi, a bright smile and blush on her face.

"guess who gets to stay here with you~"

──────

the end