.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟑

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

❝ does the world hate me that much? ❞

does the world hate me that much?
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟜𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝
    𝟝:𝟙𝟞𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

hitoshi watched kagari's white hair disappear behind the door. did y/n do something bad to her? no, y/n would never hurt kagari.

he shrugged before his purple eyes widened. hitoshi quickly opened the medical door to see recovery girl talking to kagari.

"mori where's y/n?" hitoshi popped his head around the door and kagari looked up.
"asked me when my nose isn't bleeding" she sighed and chiyo looked at the pair.

"shinso, they were training so l/n-chan could be there" the old lady smiled gently at him as hitoshi nodded, starting to run down the corridor.

chiyo, also known as recovery girl, knew y/n very well. after all the h/c haired girl often came in with multiple injuries from stupid activities.

though they never hurt y/n, she still enjoyed talking to chiyo. also y/n got free sweets.

a floof of purple raced down the corridors. his feet making loud clumps as they collided with the shiny floor, echoing around him.

"why is one date so difficult, does the world hate me that much?" hitoshi mumbled to himself, about ready to just give up at the amount of time it's taking him to find his girlfriend.

but heroes don't quit, and hitoshi would especially not quit on y/n.

finally, he stopped at a window. outside beneath the blossom were the gyms but no h/c. another frustrated sigh left his lips. his purple eyes still scanning out the window.

hitoshi eventually turned around, coming face to face with a room he knew well. a sad frown tugged at the corners of his lips as memories came to his mind.

the first time he saw y/n cry...

. ❀ ˚    ❀ ˚ .     ·  .❀ *     ˚ .
˚ ❀ * ˚     .*  ❀˚ . ˚      *
˚ *       ˚ .  ˚       ❀   𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟟𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕒𝕪
. ·    ❀    ˚ 𝟙𝟚:𝟝𝟝𝕡𝕞
*     ˚
part XIII
                              -the first tears

.*  ❀˚ . ˚      *. ❀ ˚    ❀ ˚ .     ·  .❀ *     ˚ .

˚      ❀ *     ˚    

˚ ❀ * ˚     .*  ❀˚ . ˚      *
˚      * ˚     .  ˚ ❀
   . ·    ❀          ˚
*   ˚

quiet whimpers and occasional sniffs filled the empty classroom. a h/c haired girl sat on a desk in the middle of the room, her head buried into her arms.

"l/n?" the door opened and a slither of light seeped into the dark room. y/n instantly recognised the voice and her head shot up.

hitoshi's brows furrowed at the sight of y/n's puffy red eyes and tear stains running down her cheeks. y/n quickly wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt. a bright but fake smile appearing on her pink lips.

he had been concerned for her over the past week. the doctor released her only two days ago but her e/c eyes no longer held the bright shine they usually had and her smile seemed more fake.

and hitoshi didn't like it.

he had to admit he liked y/n's quiet phases but sometimes it was too quiet. even for him. so seeing her cry truly hurt him.

"hitoshi-kun!" y/n exclaimed, standing up and running to the classroom window, her arms neatly folded behind her back.

hitoshi watched in confusion as the blinds opened, revealing the pastel pink blossom outside. his purple eyes glancing over y/n's sad look.

"l/n what were you doing?" hitoshi finally spoke, y/n turning away from the window. light pouring out behind her as the cherry blossom danced behind her. her pink lips stretched into a small smile.
"homework" y/n instantly answered.

was she always this attractive?

hitoshi stared at y/n unable to tear his eyes away. he had always known he had quite an attractive friend but never thought he would think that way too.

"i don't need your quirk to know that was a lie" hitoshi's eyes flickered away from the h/c haired beauty.
"oh.." y/n looked down, lightly nibbling on her bottom lip.

"y/n," hitoshi started, walking closer to her.
"it was my fault" y/n bluntly said, looking back up, her now dull e/c eyes staring into hitoshi's concern filled purple ones.

hitoshi reached y/n and lifted a hand to cup her flushed cheek, tears starting to stream down.

"y/n it's not your fault" hitoshi finally said and y/n immediately buried her head into his chest. light whimpers escaping her lips. hitoshi froze for a second, never having a teenage girl cry into him.

he soon wrapped his arms around her shakiy body, pulling her closer and gently stroking her back, placing his head in her soft hair.

hitoshi remained quiet. the only sounds filling the room were y/n's quiet sobs. in knowing t/n these past two months, he had never seen her cry.

hitoshi had seen her bleeding, in hospital, being cute, acting dumb, fake crying but never actually crying.

"it is though...all my fault!"

y/n lifted her head, her teary e/c eyes staring into his. two salty streams running down her cheeks and a pained expression on her face.

"my fault that they died my fault that i wasn't strong enough..now i've bothered mote people..what's the point me being-" y/n cried out, pulling herself off hitoshi, walking towards the window but a hand grabbed hers.

"y/n" a stern voice spoke, clinging onto y/n's hands while he pulled her into him.

"don't ever say that dumbass" hitoshi's purple eyes darted to the side, a pink seeping onto his cheeks at the action.
"oh- hitoshi-kun" she started to laugh, pulling away from him "this is a difficult difficult lemon difficult situation"

"l/n drop the act" his flat voice broke y/n's soft giggles. her smile instantly falling.

"who are you really?" hitoshi used his hands to cup y/n's face and bring it up to him. his dark purple eyes scanning y/n's slightly puffy ones.

"chaaka oofka and my dad knows g-" y/n tried to say but was cut off by hitoshi.
"quit the bullshit y/n...i'm...worried for you" he said after much pause and hesitation. could he really let his feelings known.

"i'm l/n y/n..or at least i hope so"