.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟔

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

❝ why are you bothering to talk to me? ❞

why are you bothering to talk to me?
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟜𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝
𝟛:𝟜𝟝𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

the purple haired boy had reached his old classroom. he remembered it very clearly but he didn't have time.

he had to find y/n.

hitoshi sighed and reached in his pocket for some paper. he also grabbed a pen, scribbling down a quick message for y/n if did come back.

he reached for the top sheet if paper on the big pile in front of him, placing hid note on top. hitoshi's brows furrowed as he read the title.

"daily review" he murmured "what could that mean?" hitoshi shrugged and put the piece of paper, with his note, back on the pile. he lifted it up and plopped it onto y/n's desk.

hitishi shook his head before starting to walk out.

maybe she could be waiting outside for him?

∘ ───❀༉─── ∘

the main exit of ua was in sight as hitoshi's brisk walk brought his closer towards the glass doors. he could see the petal littered path and the trunks of the many trees outside.

hitoshi stopped just as he was about to leave the building, his dark purple eyes scanning the area. no y/n but something else.

a certain bench...

.  ❀ ˚   ❀  ˚ . · .❀    * ˚ .
˚      ❀ *     ˚ .* ❀˚ .  ˚ *
˚      * ˚     .  ˚ ❀   𝕨𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟟𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝
. ·    ❀          ˚                            𝟙:𝟘𝟜𝕡𝕞
*     ˚
❀                  part VI
-the first invitation

.*  ❀˚ . ˚      *. ❀ ˚    ❀ ˚ .     ·  .❀ *     ˚ .

❀    *     ˚