.°୭̥𝟎𝟎𝟒

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

 ❝ butt i made a new friend today! ❞

butt i made a new friend today!
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟜𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝
𝟛:𝟚𝟚𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

"tomorrow" kagari took a random desk's chair and dragged it over to y/n's, plopping down opposite her.

"impressive i guess..for a noob!" y/n exclaimed and kagari rolled her blue eyes.
"senpai are you going to help me?" she tilted her head and y/n nodded.

"of course..leave it to your senpai!" y/n exclaimed, doing the same pose haruki does whenever the ravenette says 'leave it to your big sister'.

"i think i'm sorta afraid to do that, but i need to a little tiny bit of help on math. than we can train right!" kagari asked, pulling out her maths book.

"sounds about right, but i guess i'll have to text hitoshi-kun" y/n mumbled the last part in a quiet voice, reaching for her phone and sending the purple haired boy a quick message.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

you:

gonna have to delaymy kohai needs me!! luv u :3xxxnot sent

gonna have to delay
my kohai needs me!!
luv u :3
xxx
not sent

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

y/n quickly closed off her phone and slid into her blazer pocket which was dangling over the back of her desk chair. completely oblivious to none of those messages sending.

"so what do you youngsters learn?" y/n rested her cheeks in her hands and started to look at kagari's work.

"pfft haru-nee taught me this ages ago" y/n giggled and a light pink dusted kagari's cheeks.
"shut up senpai" she pouted.