.°୭̥𝟎𝟏𝟒

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

❝ dumbass that isn't funny ❞

dumbass that isn't funny
.❀ ͎. 。˚ °𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞

╭┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⑅·˚
𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟜𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕝
    𝟝:𝟛𝟚𝕡𝕞
˚·⑅┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄╯

y/n sighed as she sat on top of the desk next to her's in her classroom. she groaned at the pile of paperwork on her desk. did she really forget to do last week's form?

"i suppose i have been putting it off" y/n mumbled and pushed her h/l hair behind her ear.

"buttt procrastination is my passion" she grinned and pulled out her phone, looking to see if she had any texts from hitoshi. her pink lips let out another sigh. the text she sent hours ago never actually sent.

the h/c-ette pulled up his contact and pressed call. the familiar ringing tone filling the quiet room. after a few rings hitoshi picked up.

'dumbass where the hell are you?'

his bored voice came through the phone and y/n let out a soft giggle.

"the exact place where you told me to wait" she smiled, holding her phone up to ear.

'our classroom?'

"nope my classroom"

'you're so annoying'

"but you still love me right"

'of course i do kitten'

hitoshi hung up and left y/n blushing. her e/c eyes glanced towards the paper. she guessed she could fill some out while she waited. a small smile tugged in the corners if her lips as she remembered many memories of her and hitoshi.

like that time she told him she was leaving...

. ❀ ˚    ❀ ˚ .     ·  .❀ *     ˚ .
˚ ❀ * ˚     .*  ❀˚ . ˚      *
˚ *       ˚ .  ˚       ❀   𝕥𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝟚𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕪
. ·    ❀    ˚ 𝟙𝟘:𝟛𝟚𝕒𝕞
*     ˚
part XIV
                              -the first farewell

.*  ❀˚ . ˚      *. ❀ ˚    ❀ ˚ .     ·  .❀ *     ˚ .

❀    *     ˚