Look don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?

Let this be a lesson in love
Let this be the way we remember us
I don't wanna be cruel or vicious
But I ain't asking for forgiveness
All I ask is

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?

The song ends and everyone opens their eyes. "YES EMILY! YOU CAN SING!"

She smiles while biting on her tongue to hold back her tears. Her friends are profilers so they must already know, they just don't want to say anything. "Let's take a shot!"

They finally take a shot and continue singing while Penelope orders pizza. After a bit, everyone gets hangry, waiting for the food. "Okay I don't know why it's taking so long."

Everyone begins to snack on the snacks till the doorbell rings. Emily rushes to the door, a little drunk but tolerable.

I'm gonna yell at this pizza man.

She opens the door in anger, with cash in her hand. "What took you so —"

Standing in front of her was Alex Blake. "Alex."

"I have 4 boxes of pizza in the car," Alex whispers.

Emily didn't know what to do but hug Alex. "You're here."

"Em, what's taking you so long? We're hung —," Elle yells from the hallways. She then get a glimpse of Alex's face. She then joins in on the hug.

"Okay...okay... I'm pretty sure the driver's mad that my stuff's still in the car," she explains.

They look at the car and it looks like their blue Honda Pilot. "Wait, did Alvez bring you here?"

She nods and he waves with pizza in his hand. "Have fun ladies!"

Elle grabs the pizza while Emily helps Alex with a big suitcase and a bag. "How —,"

Penelope appears. "You like my surprise?"

"You did this?" Emily asks.

"Luke and I were talking and the sleepover topic came around, turns out there's one more lady who hasn't seen you in a while," Penelope smiles.

They leave Alex's things near the door as she walks into the main room. Kate looks up and she sees Alex. "You're here!"

JJ, Tara, and Penelope are then introduced. With all the commotion, the girls come down, Athena holding Meg's hand. Athena jumps down from the last step and they walk towards the kitchen. Meg sees Alex and gives her a hug. "Hi Auntie Alex."

Athena stands beside Emily. Alex looks down. "Is this her?"

Emily nods and crouches down to be at Athena's height. "Say hi to Mommy's friend from London. Her name's Alex."

Great Loss (a hotchniss story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara