a question

"Is she ready?"

"Yeah, let me call her. Athena, your dad's here!"

Athena walks down the stairs, seeing Emily and Hotch at the door, their arms wrapped around each other. "You ready to go on a little date with Daddy and Jack?"

She nods. "Mommy come with us."

"It's okay Baby, we went on a date last week, it's your turn."

Emily gives her a kiss on the cheek, and gives Hotch a kiss as well. "Tell Jack that we'll bake cookies soon!"

She waves goodbye as they pull out of the driveway. Emily closes the door and looks around the house. "Time to tackle the house."

On the way there, Jack and Athena fall asleep. Once they arrive, Hotch wakes them up, and holds their hands as they walk into Jumpy & Co, a trampoline park.

They each get wristbands but Hotch gets a couple more. He leads the kids to the locker room, where they can put their shoes in. "Dad can we go now?"

"Not yet Buddy, we're waiting for a couple people."

As they wait, Jack teaches Athena how to thumb wrestle, after a while she finally gets the hang out it. Someone walks into the locker room and they all look up. "Hey."

Athena runs up to them, giving them each a hug. "Auntie Elle, Uncle Derek, Auntie JJ, Henry, Auntie Tara, Uncle Luke, Auntie Alex, Auntie Penelope, Auntie Kate, Meg and Cairo!"

"Where's Reid?" Hotch asks.

Derek looks at his phone. "He said he'll be running late because he's on a little date."

Hotch raises his eyebrow. "He has a girlfriend?"

He stares at Penelope. He knows that she knows the answer. "All right! He does but don't ruin it for our Genius."

"Let's jump!" Jack yells.

The rest of the adults put their jackets away in other lockers. Hotch hands them a wristband and they run out like children. Luke carries Athena while Derek carries Cairo, chasing each other. Meg, Henry, and Jack chase after them.

Everyone's scattered everywhere. JJ and Alex jumping on the big trampolines and as they jump, Tara lays down, bouncing up and down. Elle, Kate, Penelope, Athena, and Cairo are in the cube pit. And Meg, Henry, and Jack are in the dodgeball cage with Luke and Derek.

Hotch decides to wait until Spencer comes. "Hey!"

"Glad you made it," Hotch says, handing a wristband to him.

The family's there for a while and to end their activity, they decide to play dodgeball. Luke and Derek tried to make teams but it ended up with everyone throwing the soft balls at each other.

"Daddy!"

Hotch turns around to see Athena, with a ball in her hand. She throws it, hitting Hotch lightly. He drops to the trampoline and Athena joins him. As they conclude, they head back to the locker room, everyone puts their jackets and shoes on. They walk out and stand outside.

"Thank you for coming, but let me treat you guys. Some food and ice cream," Hotch offered.

Everyone was starving from having too much fun so they agreed. In 30 minutes, they finally arrive at a restaurant and they order.

Elle gives her menu to the waitress and looks at Hotch. "So how's you and Emily?"

Hotch looks at everyone, who's looking at him. They wanted to know too.

"Well, we're doing good. It's been 5 months since we've been together. I'm just glad that I got to spend the holidays with my family, with everyone here," he explains. "And Alex, I'm glad you're staying. Our meeting tomorrow?"