About the Club

WelcomtoTRbookClub

This book club's for both Readers, and writers, it's a global book club.

But.

Yes, there's a but, the Readers only book club is on another book. Check it out on _Togetherasone_ profile.

All genres are allowed except nonfiction.

Our goals✓
To support aspiring writers
To bring Readers to good books
To help you grow.

»»----> Note📚

In order to apply, your book must be up to five chapters

You'll be paired in groups, and after every four months it will be shuffled.

There's no age restriction.

As a writer, you're to comment four comments, or more in three chapters of the book. (Making a total of 12+ comments from each writer)

We write reviews, it must not be too long. It should summarize what you read in the three chapters in other to help the writer improve on their writing.

We always go on December/July breaks.

The rotations are held after every two weeks, that's two rotations in a month.

On our Botm, we comment 6+ on each of the six chapters. Making a total of 36+

We want to see your Review it shows that you care. Stop bending the rules!!

Members are allowed to go on breaks for highest of two months, after two months the possibility of you being in the same group is low. We need to create space for more members.

You have to spend two rotations with us before you'll be given permission for a break. Unless if it's important.

Strikes

There are no strikes if you fail to complete your task, your book will just be skipped until you do, and inform us through a Pm when you do.

We kick members out when they're rude.

We also kick members out when they leave without informing us ( if we haven't seen you in two rotations/ a month without any notice what so ever. Then you'll be kicked out.

For writers
You can only apply two books, nothing more. (If you can keep up with two different groups)

You can switch books, just re-apply the book.

What ifs

If you've been kicked out, you can still apply again, but you'll be delayed acceptance for some weeks.

What if your book gets skipped in a rotation. Don't cry or panic. In order to meet up, complete your task before the next rotation, or before the end of the month.

Our groups

Our book club groups contain a maximum of 5 members each.

Each group is for a particular genre.