-5-

y/n woke up excited for the day, the dance wasn't until 8 and it was a saturday so she plenty of time to kill. she threw on a nice outfit and decided on an early stream. she did her introduction and loaded onto the smp to see dream, sapnap, purpled, quackity, and tommy all on.

"well chat who's bit should we join" she looked over to the chat racing by on her second monitor "seems like quackity is in a call alone, tommy and purpled are together, and dream and sapnap are together" she looked up once more to see them all spamming quackity.

she rolled her eyes and joined his call

"QUACKITY" she shouted into the microphone

"DUCK" he shouted with the same energy making her laugh

"you know what we've never talked about before" quackity say slowly at first, y/n found him in game and crouched in front of him waiting "the way you stole my FUCKING username" he teased

"lo siento señor Quackity" (i'm sorry sir/mr Quackity) y/n mumbled "no es mi culpa im mejor" (not my fault i'm better).

Too taken aback by her somewhat fluency to even respond he said "¿tú hablas español?" (you speak spanish?)

she made her character nod "¡mi hermana habla español! (my sister speaks spanish) he yelled happily

"WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY IM THEIR SISTER" y/n ran around punching any characters nearby

Quackity didn't respond and only laughed before muting. she couldn't pull up his stream and only assumed he was saying something to his chat, she looked to her monitor and saw her entire chat spamming "hermana duck"

"that sounds like one of those kinky nuns" y/n remarked. just as she said it tommy and purpled joined the call

"BIG Q WHAT THE FUCK" tommy yelled resulting in laughter from the rest.

disregarding her previous comment she found the others in game and said hello to purpled. the four streamed together for another 2 hours or so and y/n felt like it was one of her best streams yet.

...

y/n stood in front of the mirror. she felt pretty for once. it was a seemingly simple dress, but perfect for the occasion. she applied a light layer of foundation and mascara before sitting on the edge of her bed and sending a text to will

private message

will :)

are you actually that stupid

y/n

what?

will :)

it was a joke from the beginning

i really didn't think you'd fall for it

y/n

are you serious

will :)

no one would like you ugly bitch

no wonder eliza left you

the tears streamed down her face, smuding her makeup and landing on the floor. she fell for it. how did she think anyone would like her. she'd been ghosted, she knew the signs, but she missed them entirely. she shouldn't have been this hurt, but she did like him. she felt a connection, or so she thought. that's when she finally remembered, tommy warned her. still silently sobbing she reached for her phone with a shaking hand and called tommy. he picked up immediately

"i-im sorry you were right. i was being stupid im so sorry. please tell me we'll still be friends. i need to know i can do better." her voice broke once more "i need you to tell me" she mumbled.

"hold on" was all he said

<tommy pov>

he knew it would happen, which is why he stayed. he was planning on going with toby but he just had to make sure she was ok first. the sound of her voice broke him, so he ran. he ran out his door and got the key to her house like he's done so many times before. he closed the door behind him and after not seeing anyone in the living room ran up the stairs to see her. the dress was beautiful. y/n never showed it to him. it was y/fc, which grew to be his favorite as well. how could she be sitting there, crying over a boy, and still be so beautiful?

<y/n pov>

"i'm so sorry" she wasn't even crying over will anymore. she convinced herself that tommy was gone from her life forever. she convinced herself that everyone would turn against her, she knew this was her fate, and she couldn't live with it. suddenly a familiar pair of hands brought her up and close to him. she threw her hands around his neck as tommy rubbed small circles on her back. "even if you're really fucking annoying i can't lose you" she smiled weakly looking up to him "i really like you tommy"

his face glowed a soft pink and he kissed the top of her head before whispering "i like you a lot too, even if you're just as annoying" he smiled. "i hate to see you like this, you know he was an asshole"

"it's not because of him" her voice was shaking "i thought you and toby would turn against me, i can't deal with that again" y/n moved her head against his chest letting the tears soak his shirt.

"i've been in l-, i've been friends with you this entire time, we'd have no reason to leave now, or ever" his blue eyes watched her intently

she nodded and they stood in eachothers arms for a minute before y/n stepped back, his hand rested on her cheek before she smiled again "do you still want to go to the dance"

he doubled over laughing lightly "y/n what the fuck you were just crying and now you want to go out?" he raised an eyebrow and looked at her to see her simply nodding. he rolled his eyes and took her hand in his as they walked to his house "i'll be back in a moment" he smiled before dissapearing inside.

private message

bee boy

are you and tommy ok?

y/n

yes :)

bee boy

did he ask you out

y/n

how'd you know

bee boy

:D

you fixed your makeup before he came back out dressed up. you felt your breath catch as you looked at him entirely and your face flush red.

"hey tommy" y/n smiled walking up to him

"yes?" he asked looking down

"you're my boyfriend" she teased mocking him "and before you say no" she raised her hand to his chest "i'm friends with georgenotfound"

he rolled his eyes and kissed the top of her head "just got a girlfriend, feeling good"