I gulped hard and we both nod our head yes. The nerves rushing through my body made me incapable of words at this time.

We both leave the room and stayed silent as we walked down the hallway back to our dorms. Through the silence, I felt a piece of my heart break.

No shatter.

The time was getting closer and I was slowly breaking.

We enter the common room and Draco pulled me into his room with him.

We both needed to get rid of our stress and we knew exactly what we needed.

Draco closed the door behind him and I pushed him into the door and began making out with him aggressively.

Our tongues swirled around in each others mouths. He spun me around so now my back was up against the door.  He held my arms above my head and began to trail kisses down my neck making soft moans escape my mouth.

He clenched onto my robe and pulled me over to the bed.

He walked us over the his bed and laid me down, not breaking the kiss.

He ripped his shirt off of himself and then pulled mine off hungrily then undressed the rest of me.

He started to take his belt off but I grabbed his handle quickly, "let me do it." I say looking up to
him.

He gave me smirk and then let me undo the buckle. I threw it on the ground somewhere off to the side of the room. I also unbuttoned his pants and they fell down to his ankles as well. Then when I got to his underwear, about to pull them down he suddenly grabbed onto my hands and shook his head no.

I began to speak, "Draco let-" but I was distracted as his lips came in contact with my heat and instead of finishing my sentence, moans came out.

"Now I know what to do to shut you up." He said laughing while looking up but shortly went back down to me. He began to rub my clit with his thumb while sending soft kisses onto my entrance t, I was squirming around like crazy. Draco held a tight grip on my thighs to try to make me stop moving even though he knew I couldn't control it.

My fingers intertwined with his soft blonde hair and I pushed him deeper into me.

Loud moans escaped my mouth and my walls started tightening.

"Draco i'm going to cum." I whimper. With that being said he begins to rub my clit vigorously while eating me out with a passion. He then switched his fingers and his mouth. He pressed his fingers against my g-spot relentlessly while sucking on my clit. Soon my warm liquids  flowed out of me.

"There you go" he says coming up to my face and begins to kiss my swollen lips again.

"Your turn." I whisper into his mouth. I get up and push his back down against the bed so I was over him now.

I pulled his boxers off and his erection sprung out. I kissed his lips and trailed them down to get lower and lower while grazing my fingers across his soft body.

My mouth met his erection, I circled the his tip with my tongue and Draco released a few encouraging groans. Then I started pulling my hands up and down his shaft, gradually gaining speed until I heard him moaning.

I looked over to my side and saw him gripping on  to his sheet tightly.

I knew I was making him feel good.

I moved my hands away from his dick and then took him whole in my mouth, trying to resist the urge of of gagging from his large size. He took a hand full of my hair and started to push me down hard and now I was really gagging.

Draco started bucking his hips against my mouth while head fucking me. He was slowly unraveling, I could feel it.

Before he came, he pushed my head away from him.

He flipped me over onto my back and mercilessly began to pound into my wet pussy without hesitation.

I gasp loudly at his unplanned entrance and a smile forms over his face.

Draco's continuous motions made me forget the up coming events as I rolled my eyes back into my head.

"Draco-that feels...amazing." I moan out loudly as I run my hands through his hair.

He pressed his lips against my neck and sucked on my soft parts. He knew all of my weak spots.

Draco gripped tighter into my waist, ensuring that I got all of him which lead shivers down my spine.

Our bodies were one and our damp skin clasped as we rocked back and forth.

"Fuck- Tessa." He groaned.

Draco had full control over my body and I loved every second of his advantage that he took.

Draco hit my g-spot continuously causing me to scream him name out in pleasure.

"Right there?" He asks while looking deep into my eyes with a grin.

I couldn't produce any words right now, only loud moans and whimpers, so I think that was just as good of an answer.

Draco knew what to do. He didn't change his pace or motion. My eyes were now watering due to the amount of high pleasure I was feeling right now. My legs started to tremble and I quickly became undone as well as Draco. I feel his warm liquids submerge out of him.

He pulled out out me causing me to wince and held my weak body in his arms.

After a while of laying there we couldn't help but fall asleep.

I felt at ease in his arms but I knew tomorrow I would feel way worse.

--

The following night, after I was all showered and in proper attire, I headed over to Draco's room to get him.

I walk into his room to see him sitting on his bed sluggishly and staring out his window that overlooked the lake.

He had on his black suit that accentuated his blonde hair. I was wearing a plaid green skirt, see through black stocking, and a tight long sleeve black shirt.

I accompanied him on his bed while we waited until it would be time.

Draco remains inaudible.

The wall clock ticks like a timer on a bomb. I can't stop it, reverse, or slow it down. Each tick drags me down, helpless and nervous. I can no longer avoid the beating of my own heart as it pounds against my chest.

I become pale, sweaty, and my hands start to tremble. My head becomes a little giddy and my stomach nauseous.

I grab Draco's hand tightly as the tick of the clock seemed to grow louder.

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

It had then slammed on the awaited time.

"Draco, it's time."I tell him with my shaky voice.

He nods his head slowly while looking out the window at the scenery and soon rose to his feet, pulling me up with him.

The time has come, to show who I really was.
————

Should I start adding songs in some chapters?