Makeover {Bizaardvark + Hannah Montana}

Zacznij od początku

You believed yourself, and smiled a bit.

You noticed a brunette girl standing next to her blonde friend, who was getting a forceful makeover from the one and only Amelia.

You chuckled to yourself, and continued to watch.

There was another girl not too far by, who was trying to escape getting her makeup done.

She looked familiar, and had been talking to herself for a while. But that's not important.

As 5 ladies forced their makeup/beauty products onto her, the blonde girl you spotted earlier came up to you.

"Hey, Y/n right?" She asked.

You glared up to your name on your stand.

She realized and laughed. "Right, sorry. I'm Lily."

"Don't worry love, you're all good." You laughed. "Hey Lily, nice to meet you. I love your makeup by the way."

"Thank you!" She exclaimed. "Amelia did it. She's the best."

You said nothing, but nodded. She took it the wrong way. "Not that you're not great too, I just-"

"Again, you're all good. Don't worry." You laughed. "Dang, you overthinking more than I do."

"Sounds about right." She laughed. "Overthinking is something that I do often."

You agreed. "I can relate."

She smiled again, and the two of you sat in silence for a bit until her brunette friend came stumbling over.

"They gave me a makeover and I almost died." She said.

"You look like Hannah Montana." You pointed out.

Her eyes got wide. "Definitely not. I'm Miley."

"It was just a comparison." You said. "Don't take it the wrong way, you both are beautiful. I'm Y/n."

"I know." She laughed. "I can tell by your name being plastered everywhere over here."

You smiled. "That's a first."

Amelia soon came over with her friend that got a makeover, and her other friend who was walking around.

You noticed the two of them as the girls of Bizaardvark.

"Y/n!" The taller one spoke. "I am such a big fan!"

You smiled. "I really appreciate it. I don't get that a lot."

"Can we get a picture with you?" Her friend asked.

You nodded, and Miley took the picture of the three of you together.

"Thank you!" They smiled.

"No problem babes." You replied. "Can I ask what your names are?"

"You've never heard of us?" They asked.

"I have." You corrected them. "Just wasn't sure of the names."

"I'm Paige." The shorter girl said.

The taller one introduced herself as Frankie.

"So, glasses and fishtail braid." You smiled. "I like that."

They didn't take offense to it, because they knew you were only Joking.

"This is our friend Amelia." Paige told you.

"I know." You blushed. "Big fan."

"I absolutely love your channel too!" She squealed, giving you a hug.

Frankie took a picture of the two of you at that moment, and then put her phone down.

You were not a bit skeptical. "Was this a set up?"

"Nah, you actually seem cool to hang out with." Amelia said. All of the other girls nodded.

"Wow, I don't get that a lot either." You admitted. "Thank you!"

"No problem." Amelia told you. "Now, you're my competition. So I'm not be nice to you until it's all over. No offense."

You shrugged. "None taken. I hope we can all be friends afterwards."

They all smiled. Miley and Lily especially. "That would be so amazing."