I just don't see you in that way... {Brenna D'amico} Pt. 2

Wattpad was giving me hella problems while trying to update this🙄. But yeah, here it is!

Brenna-

It had been about a month since I lied to Y/n and told her I didn't feel the same way. Not only had I lost her, but she had lost her personality. No, she wasn't dead. She just wasn't talking to me, And it pained me to know that losing her was my fault.

She had been avoiding me ever since that night. Not only was she sad, but she was also embarrassed. I mean, who wouldn't be? You confessed your love to someone and they don't feel the same way.

And then the fact that they just leaving you standing outside alone? Sad. I can't believe I did that to her.

"Bread!" Cameron yelled to me, using the nickname he knows I hate.

"What do you need, Camera?" I reply, using the nickname that he hates.

"I have a way for you to get Y/n to talk to you."

———————

"Um...Can I have everyone's attention?" I asked awkwardly, everyone in the room turned to look at me. Cameron and  Mitchell looked at me, nodding for me to continue, reassuring that everything would be alright.

"Y/n?" I say. Everyone turns to look at her and she awkwardly shifts in her place.

"I just want to apologize." I say. "I want to apologize for lying to you that night. When I said I didn't love you, I didn't mean it. You're one of the best things that ever happened to me, and I'm in love with you too."

She raised an eyebrow at me, clearly unimpressed.

"But theres some more things I need to say." I take a deep breath. "Ever since our first encounter about a year ago, I knew you were the one. The way you smiled at me and blushed when I called you adorable, I felt a light inside of me. I love you baby."

I jump off of the stage and start walking to her.

"I hate you, Brenna." She says, smiling playfully and cupping my cheeks, pulling me into a sweet kiss.

I pull away, smiling at Y/n and all of the applauds. I rest my forehead on hers.

"I love you so much..."