Mall Day {Gabe Duncan}

Requested by: JanellSutton

This imagine is going to be a bit different. There will be alternate endings. I hope you all enjoy :)

🦋: Lauren
🦄:Tina
🌷: Y/n

"Nana I'm going to the mall." Lauren told Mrs. Dabney.

"Okay. When you come back, bring Y/n with you."  Mrs Dabney replied.

"Ok, no problem." Lauren said with a genuine smile.
-
-
-
"Lauren, is there any way that you see what I see?" Lauren's best friend Tina asked her.

"Where are we looking?" Lauren asked, trying to figure out what Tina was talking about. "Oh..."

"When she said she was coming with some friends, did you know she meant your ex boyfriend?" Tina asked Lauren.

"No, or else I would've went to the other mall." Lauren said. She was starting to feel really upset and uncomfortable.

"Cheer up, love." Tina said. "Gabe wasn't good enough anyways."

Lauren sighed. "Yeah, I guess."
-
-
-
"Bad news." Gabe told y/n with an uncomfortable look.

"What is it?" Y/n asked.

"I just seen Lauren and Tina." Gabe said, worried for him and
Y/n.

"Don't worry, she doesn't know we're here." Y/n said. "We should be good. We just have to keep a lookout."

"You're right." Gabe said. "But how are we going to do that?"

"I'm not sure." Y/n replied. "I'm smart, you're mean. We can come up with something."
-
-
-
"Look at them, over there kissing." Tina said, giving Y/n and Gabe a dirty look.

Lauren sighed. "I'd rather not look, Tina."

"Right, sorry." Tina said. "Is there any store in particular you'd like to go?"

"No." Lauren replied.

"So what was your point in coming here?" Tina asked, attempting to hold on her laugh.

"It was originally to shop, but now..." Lauren said. "I just don't think I can face seeing them together."

"Maybe the best bet is to confront them, Lauren." Tina said.

"Really?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah, you'll feel better once you get everything of your chest." Tina replied.

"Okay, let's go."
-
-
-
"Wow, look." Lauren said as she approached you and Gabe. "My own sister and ex boyfriend betraying me by going on a date with each other." She scoffed. "I should've known."

"Whatever." Y/n replied. "You guys broke up. What's it to you?"

"I still love him Y/n! And you knew that! But you still decided to betray me!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Wait, what?" Gabe questioned. Lauren loves him?

"Boohoo." Y/n said, talking over Gabe. "If you wanted him that bad, you should've kept him."

🦋:

"Lauren, you love me?" Gabe asked.

"Yes!" She yelled. "Wasn't it obvious enough for you?"

"Not really." Gabe laughed. "You broke up with me."