Surprising, isn't it? {Ravi Ross}

"I can't believe what I'm hearing...." Luke says, taking a deep breath.

"I can't believe what I'm saying." You reply.

"You know what, Y/n? This relationship is over!" He yelled.

"Luke, I never dated-" You started but got cut off by Luke backing away from you and speaking.

"And to think, you could've had, ALL THIS!"

Luke goes to his room, while you stand there, looking amused and confused. Your smile dropped and you got nervous once Ravi walked in.

"Why is Luke upset?" He asked in the accent that you adored.

"I- he- um..."

"I dont think that Iheum is a real word." Ravi says. "Come on, spill the beans."

"Well...um....He might have been upset because I told him that I don't like him."

"If you don't like Luke, every girls dream boyfriend, then who do you like?"

"I- I- " You try to force your words out, but you can only stutter.

"Come on, I won't laugh." Ravi assures you.

"Actually, you might." You say, fiddling with your fingers.

"We'll see." Ravi says. "Who is it?"

"It's you."

Ravi looks at you with a blank look before laughing so hard that he fell over.

"Ravi, you told me you wouldn't laugh!"

"Well, people are supposed to laugh when their friends tell jokes!" Ravi yells, still laughing.

"Great." You thought to yourself. "Friend..."

"Ravi K. Ross! This is not a joke! I like you and I mean it!" You yell.

Ravi stopped laughing immediately, his eyes scanner your face for any sign of jokes.

"Y-you're serious?" He asks.

"I'm dead serious." You reply.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks.

"I was scared of your reaction." You say, surprisingly not stuttering.

"Why would you be scared of my reaction?" He asks.

"Just because you're small, doesn't mean you cant reject me." You say.

"You're right." He replies. "But I wouldn't reject you."

"And why is that?" You ask, now a lot more interested in this conversation.

"I like you too."

Legends say that you ended up with a new boyfriend, a happier life, and better grades. All thanks to Ravi!