Part-12

Night-

S- rohit mujhe kahan lekr ja rhe ho..

R- ohh god sona, tum pichle 10 min mein yeh question 25 baar puch chuki ho..wait na..

Son ais getting irritated by now..after making ruhi and ronak sleep rohit had blindfolded her and told her that he had a surprise..its been 10 mins and they r still walking..

R- pahunch gye..

Sona felt a stroke of fresh air on her face..she could feel she is in some open area..
Rohit unfold the blind fold and she. Was Astonished to see the view ..they were on top of the apartment building they lived in.. it was beautifully decorated by flowers and tiny lights .in the middle their was a sofa come bed and a projector screen is fixed on the opposite side..

R- kaisa lga..

S- its beautiful..as usual..tum bilkul bhi nhi badle na..

R- tum bhi toh nhi badli..
He put his palm on her cheek and gently smiled.

Chalein..
S- yes.

Rohit took her hand and lead her to the bed . He sat down first and made soan sit between her legs. She tested her head on her chest and he encircled his arms around her waist..and kept his chin on ger shoulder..their toes paying together and eyes sharing an intense eyelock..

He turned on the projector..and pointed towards the big screen the screen turned open and showcased ruhi and ronak one after another , their childhood photos..

S- rohit..
Her eyes became moist..
Rohit wiped her tears..

R- ab rona nhi..tumne subah kaha tha na tumhe videos dekhne h ..

She nodded amid tears..he kissed her cheeks..

Ruhi enters crawling from one room with roank behind and start throwing off all the things..

S- yeh kya kr rhe h ..

R- are inn dono ne ladai krli thi on a teddy bear..bht Pareshan kiya tha ..i looked fr it in almost whole Hampstead pr khin mila hi nhi same piece..
He replied chuckling..

Sona smiled seeing them..
After that rohit entered in the video and picked both of them in his arms..they r still fighting..

S- yeh kitna ladte h..

R- kya krein ma pr gye h na .
He replied sarcastically..

Sona gave a glare..

S- what do u mean..tum kehna chahate ho m ladti hoon..

R- u r so intelligent..he pulled her cheeks..

Sona gave a whack on his shoulder..
They both chuckled..

S- bht Pareshan hue ho na tum..

R- thoda bht..but inhe hasta hua dekhkr i forget everything..

S- i can understand bachon ko akele bada krna kitna mushkil h..
Tears dared to come out frm her eyes..

R- and i can understand apne bachon se 3 saal dur rehna aur bhi mushkil h..ab tum yeh sb batein chodo na..video dekho..

The video continued and showed their first step, first word they spoke, ruhi was a bit more mischievous as compared to ronak..

Sona sometimes cried sometimes smiled..rohit kept on holding her hand and squeezing it..

The video ended..

Sona turned towards rohit and pulled him in a kiss it was unexpected but they soon got lost in their own world..

They broke apart ..