Part-8

Rohit went to sona picked her up and bring her close to his chest.. a bullet hit directly on her heart..one on her right hand and another on her left leg.. everywhere only blood could be seen
Sona ....sona.look.at..me
Sona..pls..baat ..kro .mujhse..kuch nhi. ..hoga..tumhe..ok..ok..look at me..

Roh...

Heyy... aankhein khuli rakho. M hoon yhin. ..kuch nhi..hoga. .tumhe ...

He picked her up in his arms and lay her down in the backseat of the car..

He himself sat on the driver's seat and made ruhi and ronak sit on the other seat... there condition is vulnerable..they r in shock.

Sona..hm..bs..abhi . hospital.. paunch jyenge.    ..... don't close. Ur.. eyes..talk to me .... breathe.  ...breathe...
Sona ..meri..taraf..dekho....look at..me..
Ro....h...it.....

Ha..main hoon..yhin..kuch nhi hoga tumhe..

He drive in the fastest Speed he can..and reached the hospital..his clothes r all red with sona's blood..

Aap dono yahan..baitho..khin nhi Jaana yahaan se...ok..

Ruhi and ronak sat on the bench and nodded a quick yes..

He showed his card that he is a doctor..

Then he met an old friend kartik who was working in the hospital..

K- Rohit..yeh..ab kaise..
R- m baaad mein explain krunga..get the OT ready fast..
K- okk..

the doctors  assembled in the OT
R- reports..
He gave a quick look to the reports..
K- case bht complicated h..bachana mushkil h..
R- mujhe kuch nhi pta .mujhe bs meri sona chahiye..
He took up the scalpel but his hands r shivering..but at this situation he had to act like an doctor not like a lover else he will lose her forever..
He composed himself and start doing the surgery..
The bullet hit her main artillery and there is excessive bleeding..
He finally took the bullet out but the bleeding didn't stop..
"Sir..she..is sinking.."pulse is dropping
"What the...hell r u all doing."..he shouted at the top of his voice ..he was never in such a panic before this while doing a surgery.her heartbeat is going down with every passing second..

"Prepare the drefibillator.....600 volts.".

"But sir..it is impossible to save her.she couldn't sustain ..."
"just do what i say.".

He gave the first shock..then the other. He couldn't see her in such a condition..she is fighting with death..
His life was lying lifeless in front of him .and if something happens to her then he won't be able to live anymore..

The machine gave a beep and

Flatline...

All the equipments stop beeping. There is a complete silence in the OT.

"We lost her"

"U can't leave me alone sona..no..u can't.."
He gave one last shock and she got up from the bed abruptly and lay down..
The machines start beeping again
He had the hope again..

"Check the ECG"
"She is responding"

"Sir we have found a chip from her hand"
"Chip"

"Its some sort of used fr keeping an eye on someone"

"I think its destroyed"
"Throw it away "
He didn't gave importance to the chip at the time as he only and only want to save sona..

"Sir there is excessive blood loss ."
"Her blood group is very rare O negative"
" We only had one bottle in our store but we will need one more"