Part-10

Ronakshi had returned back home alongwith pari , pulki and rishabh..only after assuring that sona is fine....rohit is with her all the time not leaving her for even a minute..Ruhi and ronak's condition is same..they didn't want to talk to sona despite of several attempts by rohit..
Although they had created a good bond wth everyone else especially riya..
The police had been informed about the entire fiasco and they had got a police protection..

morning-

The four of them r sleeping peacefully on the bed..rohit is sleeping in between sona and kids for precautionary measures as sona is still not fully recovered ..
Rohit's one arm is under sona's shoulder and from the other he is holding ruhi and ronak who r completely on his chest..

The sun peeped into the room ..sona stirred in sleep and slowly open her eyes only to see the most wonderful sight beside..
She gets up slowly without disturbing rohit and children..they r looking absolutely adorable..

S- kitne cute lg rhe h ..
She kissed them on their temples ..this is something she was missing from the last three years ...

She got up slowly and went to the cupboard.Pari helped her in the bath as she was not allowed to move her injured hand and leg but unfortunately today pari had to go fr a meeting ..
She is taking out her towel when she felt two strong arms on her waist ..she closed her eyes in peace .

S- itni jldi kyun uth gye.

Rohit tucked the strands of hair behind her ears and rested his chin on her shoulder..

R- woh aaj pari nhi h toh ..
S- toh
R- toh maine socha m tumhri help kr doon.
S- thnku, pr m Khud kr lungi.aur abhi m pehle se kaafi theek hoon..i will do it.
R- m doctor hoon na ..mujhe pta h come..i will help

She start blushing
R- sona tum blush toh aise kr rhi ho jaise hm pehli baar ek saath shower mein ja rhe h.
He said naughtily

S- chodo..m khud kr lungi

R- dekho sona..m tumhe aise toh jaane doonga nhi toh better h tum meri baat maan lo wrna..

S- wrna..kya kroge..
R- dekhna chahati ho
S- hmm..

He picked her up in his arms .

S- rohit..
R- maine toh pehle hi kaha tha..tum holo meri baat sunti hi nhi ho..

He took her to the bathroom and made her sit on the chair as she can't stand Fr long

R- aur waise bhi aaj tumhri wounds ki dressing bhi krni h..

Sona's expression changed

S- dressing.. zruri h kya..

R- hmm..

S- pr dard hoga..
She said cutely..

R- nhi hoga..m hoon na..

She nods hesitantly

He bought the shampoo and other accessories , he lovingly put her head in the washbasin so that he could shampoo her hairs.

He opened the tap and start his work .he was enjoying it and same did sona..

S- tum toh bilkul kisi professional ki tarah hairwash kr rhe ho..

R- toh phir aaj se roz m hi krunga..aur bs aage aage dekho m sponge bath professional se achi dunga.

S- tum nhi sudhroge na.

R- iss janam mein toh umeed nhi h..

They chuckles.

He rinsed the water from her hair and came forward to undress her.
His hands moved on her shirt buttons.
He gave a mischievous smile.sona's breath hitched.