Part-7

Rohit had successfully completed his surgery and was in the hotel..the flight is scheduled for night so they had enough time left..
Sonakshi hadn't came out of her room since the yesterday's fiasco.. despite of the several tries by rishabh and pulkit..riya went to neighbours house fr playing .as she is reluctantly asking for sona..
Now ruhi and ronak wanted to go on a long drive with rohit..for the city tour.rohit agreed this time as he don't want to disappoint them again..
They were on their way fr the ride where ruhi and ronak r continuously asking questions about what is this and what is that ..and rohit patiently giving answers..

Ru- papa stop the car..
R- phir se ice cream..
Ro- nhi..
Ru- woh park ..
Ro- kitna beautiful h..
So u have guessed it correct ..its the same ronakshi's park..
Rohit's gaze fell on the park and all the memories from the past start reminiscing in his mind and heart..its the same park where they had spent the most happy and crucial moments of their lives..
Ru- papa chlo..
R- nhi beta..hm late ho jyenge.. flight h na..
Ro- papa please bs thodi der..
R-pr woh ek normal park h. Wahaan swings bhi nhi h..hm khin aur chlte h..
Ru- ha pr..phir bhi yeh park special h
Ro- bilkul alg.
He knew their is no use of fighting with them so he agreed..they came out from the park .
Rohit settled on the bench and both the kids started playing..
He remembers how they met here first time..and sona was more worried fr a dog them him..
R- pgl parvati..
Tears started to flow from his eyes but he wiped them..
Ro- papa pani peena h..
R- aap dono yhin ruko m lekr aata hoon..
Rohit went to get water from the car..
Ruhi and ronak sat on the bench and started their chit - chatting...

In the meanwhile sonakshi also came out from her room and made her way to the park as its the only place she can get the peace of mind..
Today the atmosphere of the park was bit different.filled with the laughter of two innocent souls..
She entered the park and saw two kids sitting on the bench..she smiled and went to the bench..and settled beside them..
S- hi.
Ruhi and ronak get shocked seeing her.. The only word they could murmur is ma
S- aap log akele kyun baithe ho ..mumma papa kahaan h..
They again murmured ma
S- toh aaplog apni mumma ke saath aaye ho..khann h woh..
They came forward and kept their palms on her cheeks..sona smiles..
As their hands touched her she  felt a sense of belonging..
Sonakshi touched them back
S- kya hua..
Till then rohit came from behind..
R- ronak yeh lo paani..
His eyes feel on sona and
His legs froze at the same moment water bottles fell from his hand..
Now sonakshi understood why they r uttering ma again and again.tears strt flowing from her eyes..she hold them with the motherly affection and looked at them with love. They came forward to hug her but suddenly something struck her mind a strange fear engulfs her and she distanced her self from them..
Ruhi and ronak have tears in their eyes..
Ma...
Her hands reached her mouth and she tried to control her tears..
Rohit reached to ruhi and ronak and hugged them immediately.
Papa...ma..
Sonakshi starts moving back..
R- no..sona.u can't do this..

She turned her face .
Ru- papa..mumma humse baat kyun nhi kr rhi..
Ro- woh humse pyaar nhi krti..hmse gussa h.
Listening this sonakshi's heart shattered into millions of pieces.
R- sona ..stop..mere liye nhi toh kmsekm inke liye toh ruk jao..they need u i need u.. please..
Her heart is saying to go back and hug them tighly  but her mind didn't allowed.
She is all in tears.
Rohit tried requesting many times but she ignores..now rohit couldn't control anymore..he reached her dragged her towards him and pinned her to the tree..he hold her shoulders tightly.
R- tumhe kya lgta h tum hr baar bina kuch bole chli jaogi aur m tamasha dekhunga..iss baar nhi..jb tk mujhe apne saare answers nhi milenge tum yahaan se khin nhi ja skti..
S- chodo mujhe..
R- nhi..pehle mere answers do..
It started raining heavily by the time..
S- kya kr rhe ho chodo..bacche bhig the h .. baarish ho rhi h..
R- kya farak padta h..bheegne do..
S- pgl ho gye ho kya..
R- ha..jb tk tum saare answers nhi dogi hmme se koi bhi kahin nhi jayega..
S- kya sunna h tumhe..
R- tumhe pta h...
She is clutching his shirt tightly.. their bodies r wet with water but tears  r easily visible.their faces only inches apart..ruhi and ronak r seeing the whole fiasco infront of their eyes.now they r standing under the tree..
R- kyun gyi hme chod ke
S- btya tha maine mujhe apni life apne tareeke je jeeni h..
R- toh ab toh tum apne tareeke se jee rhi ho na..tumhri ek beti h tumne shaadi kr li..bht khush hogi.
S- ha..
She turned her face.
Rohit cupped her face..
R- meri aankhon mein dekho phir bolo..
S- dekho rohit abhi tumhe tumhre saare answers mil gye h chodo mujhe..jaane do..
R- nhi..pehle btao tum ro kyun rhi ho..aur yeh mangalsutra ispr abhi bhi R likha hua h..aur yeh bracelet yeh tumne nhi phenka..aur woh tattoo woh bhi waisa hi h..aur tumne move on kr liya..
S- hr R ka mtlb rohit nhi hota..iss R ka mtlb h Rishabh..my husband..kl mile hoge tum..yeh bracelet riya ko acha lgta h..meri beti isiliye nhi phenka..aur woh tatto niklwane mein dard hota h na isiliye nhi niklwaya .itna dard toh de chuke ho aur kitna doge..
R- woww..kitne ache bahaane h..ispr na koi bhi bharosa nhi krega..
S- shi keh rhe ho tum .koi bharosa nhi krega..m abhi tk shayad mentally move on nhi kr pyi pr physically kr chuki hoon..dekha hi hoga na tumne meri ek beti h..
This time she looked straight in his eyes..he got shocked listening to this..
Ruhi and ronak r seeing their parents fighting..they both r shouting at each other.its going yo have a very adverse effect on both of them
R- aur ruhi ronak unka kya hoga.. unke baare mein kaun sochega.
S- woh tumhra kaam h ..woh tum socho..aur ek advice le lo..tum. Bhi move on krlo khush rhoge..
R- haan jise tum toh bht khush ho..
S- haan..
R- sona..ohh sorry sonakshi tumne mere saath jo kiya h na uske baad m kbhi pyaar pr bharosa nhi kr paunga.

It seems that thousands of needles pierced her heart at the same time.

S- maine kaha tha na tumse ki yahaan kbhi mt aana pr tum toh aa gye..isi se pta chlta h tumne kbhi mujhse pyaar kiya hi nhi..
R- koi shauk nhi h mujhe yahaan aane ka.. surgery thi isiliye aana pada..aur ja rahaan hoon m..kbhi nhi aaunga
Aur pyaar kaise krte h yeh tum toh btao hi mt.
Ek baad yaad rkhna pehle tumse jitna pyaar kiya tha na ab usse bht jyada nafrat krta hoon..
Both of them r shivering and have tears in their eyes..he left her .
He went to the kids..
R- chlo.
Ru- pr mumma se kaho woh bhi
chle..she said crying
Ro- jb tk mumma nhi jayegi m bhi nhi jaunga
R- yhi chahati thi na tum ab m kya jawaab doon..
She is tongue tied..
He knelt on his knees..
R- dekho beta aap please chlo yahaan se..aap papa pr trust krte ho na
Ru and ro- yes.
R- m aapko sb kuch btaunga pr pehle chlo yahaan se
Ro- pr mumma kyun nhi aa rhi.
Rohit glared at sona
R- pta nhi beta..woh kbhi kuch btati nhi h.
Ru- pr kyun.
They have no answers for their questions
S- rohit tum jitni jldi yahaan se chle jaoge utna hi acha hoga
She said these last words and start moving towards the car.
When she saw something strange
Rohit is still trying to console the kids.
Sona shouted rohit.....
She came towards them and pushed the three of them and they fall on the ground..
R- what the h..
He was about to say something when he heard the sound of three bullets crashing onto sona's body.
She fell on the ground lifeless ..
There was an absolute silence in the atmosphere ruhi and ronak hid their faces in rohit's chest .and rohit got shocked..
Sona.......

TBC..
Don't kill me fr this one..