Part-13

Rohittttt..
Sonakshi shouted and rushed outside as fast as she could and was shocked ..
Because on the door was standing Karan and Rohit , his hand bleeding .. tears pooled up in her eyes and her expression changed to that of horror..she looked terrible..on the other hand Rohit looked absolutely furious ..and in no moment she saw Karan pushing Rohit aside and proceeding towards her ...he took one step forward and she took one backward ..

K- Kahan bhag rhi ho Sonakshi...come on yaar ek hug toh banta h..I m ur fisrt love..
He gave a devilish smile and gestured his hand forward ..

S- dur raho mujhse..just stay away..

K- are yaar darr Kyun ..
And before he could complete his sentence a hard rock like substance hit him straight on his nose and it began bleeding , unable to resist the force be fall on the ground..Rohit stood in front of Sona protecting her like a sheild.. she held his hand immediately..

S- Rohit tum..

R- don't worry Sona m bilkul theek Hun..yeh Goli bs Chu kr Nikli h..
He cupped her cheeks to calm her down ..

S- par yeh Khun ..
Tears threaten to come out from her eyes ..

K- Wahh wahhh kya awesome movie chal rhi h...hero aaya aur apni heroine Ko villain se bacakar Legya ..he laughed and clapped his hands ...pr afsos yeh movie nhi h toh hero heroine ko marna Hoga.. hayeee itni pyaari love story aise khtm hogi..bad luck..

Rohit's temper is raising by each and every word of his..he distangled his arm from sona's and heldhis collar.."himmat kaise hui teri...meri Sona kesaath yeh ab krne ki" he held his collar and threw him on the wall behind .. Karan's head came crashing to the wall and it starts bleeding too..but Rohit was not the one to stop..he again picked him up by his collar ,but this time before he could attack Karan pressed on his hand, the part which is already bleeding ..Rohit winced..

Sona was looking at everything without any expression on her face..can't say if he is terrified or in shock or both but her mind isn't registering what's going on..somewhere this was what she wants,she wants Rohit to beat him till his bones break apart ,till his organs stop working... But then she knew it was Karan and it isn't going to be an easy task with him..she feared of loosing Rohit again..she soo wanted to stop him but her mouth denied to speak...

Rohit and Karan continued their fight, Rohit punched on his stomach, then kicked on his leg .. all in fury. " I swear Aaj tu Zinda yhn se bachkar nhi jyega .. Terri wajah  se mujhe meri Sona se dur rehne pada , mere bachkn Ko unki ma se..i will kill u..."" and he punched all over his face without stopping fr even a second...Karan pushed him back and he lost his balance but Sonakshi came on time and held him..they were just regaining their position when they saw some people entering from the door ..

Karan wiped the blood from his face and laughed..

K- toh Sonakshi ab kaise ladega tumhra hero..kya krega..
And everyone in the room laughed..

R- I wont leave anyone of u...mujhe teri trh inn logon ki zrurt nhi h m akele hi kaafi Hun..

K- lgta h dr. Sahab aajkl zyda movies dekhne lage h...

Rohit again proceeded towards them but Sona stopped him...
"Nhi Rohit don't go ..pls"

"Sona don't worry mujhe kuch nhi Higa"

"Tum pgl hogye hi kya tumhe kya lagta h tum lad loge inn sb se " her voice barely came out as a whisper..

"" Toh kya kreim..koi aur option h kya humare paas , yhn khade rhe toh aise hi maar diye jaynege...and I seriously want to kill this bas***** over here..and I will do it.."" rohit's eyes were bloodshot red and anyone can tell that he will definitely kill everyone coming in his way..