How could he really have not noticed all of it?

From the day at the canopy walk, he had wondered on the ride home when Diane and Binjo had gotten close enough for them to create a plan together, but just ignored it after a few seconds.

And then at the Life Camp main hall, after the whole Samuel incident when he and Binye got back into the hall, he could have sworn that he saw them holding hands shyly and speaking about something, but his mind had been too clogged up with he and Binye's situation.

It was now that the memories came flooding back. They had been holding hands and talking, and the moment they had seen Jaejin and Binye coming, they let go and gave a bit of a distance between themselves.

He had actually seen them but his mind had chosen to ignore and forget the sight.

"Just how long have you and Diane been doing this, Binjo?" Jaejin questioned as though Binjo stood in the bathroom with him.

                                           *
Moonjae had been flipping some lemon blueberry pancakes in the pan when he heard the doorbell been rung twice. He cocked his head in thought wondering who could be at his door this early in the morning.

It was only 7:45am.

"Oh, hi Binjo. You're here pretty early. Are you okay?" Moonjae asked his little brother's friend in concern as he let the dark skinned teen into the house.

"Mmhmm. Good morning MJ." Binjo responded quickly, trying to catch his breath as he wiped some sweat off his brow.

"Did you walk all the way here? I mean, I know you live two streets away, but even, or, is JJ in trouble?" Moon Jae said with his eyes widening, as he prepared to scream out his little brother's name.

The little shit.

He was sure that kid was still asleep, all he was doing in his house was eating his food, playing his Xbox, and sleeping, rent free.

"Uh actually, I ran down. No Jae's not in trouble, we just have something super important to do, that's why I came so early. Sorry for the inconvenience." Binjo explained making Moonjae nod in understanding.

"No problem then, you know the way to that goat's room. Please wake him up and you two should come have breakfast, eh?" Moonjae said walking back to the kitchen as Binjo raced to the guest room to find Jaejin.

"Relax lover boy before you run me into the wall!" Jaejin chided teasingly as Binjo flung the door open. He had just gotten off the phone with Binye as he approached the door to head out when Binjo literally flew into the room.

"Who is lover boy?" Binjo snapped defensively.

"Ahn! You nah! See how you're sweating this guy!" Jaejin exclaimed in mock shock.

"Your babygirl is fine, don't worry. Bee is taking good care of her. Relax, let's go and eat and we'll head out after." Jaejin teased some more while standing akimbo.

He was really going to have a lot of fun with this.

"Babygirl from where? Abeg stop talking nonsense. MJ said we should come and eat." Binjo muttered shyly and before stalking out of the room quickly to prevent Jaejin from seeing the little smile that began to form at his lips from the thought of Diane being his babygirl.