chapter 2

𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙎
uhh..mum where are we going? no reply. mum? still no reply. i sat in silents for 1 hour until our car stopped. we where on a scary road. it was dark and there was a lot of trees. where are we? why did you stop? "get out" what? "I SAID GET OUT!" i stood out of the car. she throw my bags at me. "finally i can get rid of your dumb useless ass." "have fun living in the trees you little shit" without thinking twice, she drove off.

i stood there in shook trying to process what just happened. d-did she just..leave me? i put my bags on the ground and tried searching for my phone to call for help. but my phone was not here. I sat on the road crying, praying that someone will drive me back home.

about 1 hour past and no one came. i got up and decided to try find some shelter for tonight and go back to the road tomorrow. i walked deep into the heart of the forest, and then "crack" i heard a tree branch break. hello? no one relied. is anyone there? still no response. until someone tapped on my shoulder. AHHH! the man giggled. oh god you scared me, i said. sorry about that the man apologised. but what are you doing here, this late at night all alone. i sighed in response on the mans question. it's a long story but i'm now homeless and have no where to go. i have no idea where the heck i am and i'm scared and really cold. he gave me his jacket. oh, you can come back to my place if you wish. I can make you a tea and you can tell me how you ended up homeless.

i agreed to go to the mans house hoping he wouldn't do anything sus. i followed him to his house.

chapter 2 done! i posted this on the same day as chapter one so i don't have much to say. anyway i'll try to write a new chapter tomorrow night :)
ps the next chapter will longer ;D