Chapter 16

THE NEXT DAY
I woke up to a bang, i was about to open my door when i realised it was locked. huh? Hello? i call out. "Morning y/n!" Oh good morning Han! Um... can you unlock the door please? "Nope, can't do sorry y/n."
What? Why not? "For your own safety" I sigh to myself. That's right the boys can't really see me. What should i do? i ask myself. I'm hungry! I shout out to han! "Y/n is hungry!! someone make her breakfast!!!" Han shouts. About 10 minutes later han opens the door slightly and quickly places my food on the table next to my door avoiding eye contact. Thanks Han! He rushed back outside and locks the door. A few hours pass and i'm still locked in my room reading books and magazines. "y/n?" someone's says. Yeah? i reply. "are you scared?" of what? "Us." no! not at all, i know you guys have no intentions of hurting me. "but what if some how we get out of control....i really don't want to hurt you y/n...i -i lo- BANG another bang? what happening out there ? i ask seungmin. "uuuhhh ..  im not sure.. but you should get some rest ok?" i agreed since it was quite late. I laid down on my bed tossing and turning trying to get comfortable. UGH! i got out of my bed and opened my window quietly, i claim out my window and claim to the roof. I was sitting up there for awhile. "the stars are beautiful aren't they?" i jumped up. What are you doing here? "it's fine i won't hurt you, im chill" I look into felix's eyes and i trust him. I sit back down. Yeah they are pretty nice. "What are you doing up here?" I couldn't sleep. "Isn't seungmin meant to be on door watch?" Yeah but i claim through my window. Felix just laughed, he then grabbed my face and turned it so it was looking right at his. "y/n, i won't hurt you... and i'm not going to but.. if you let me, i would suck your blood in a heart beat". I just looked at him unaware of what to say. He looked straight back at me. I could see in his eyes he had no bad intentions right this second but i was scared he could soon, i grabbed his hand and we stood up still looking into each other's eyes. Felix... i-i don't know what to say. He puts his hands on my waist. Fuck. His eyes move to look at my lips and back up to my eyes. When i look at his eyes, they looked a bit different, more...solid. i couldn't tell if he wanted to bite me , or he genuinely liked me. I sigh. I'm tired, i'm going to back to my room. "Ok" Felix smiled at me. Felix helped me back into my room and kissed my hand. "Goodnight y/n" Goodnight felix.