chapter 7

i woke up the next day, i looked over to clock to see it was 3am. huh? i asked myself. did i fell asleep? i got out of my bed and put some shoes on and left my room and walked down the stairs, on the way down, i saw this room, it was small, and dark , it had a bunch of locks on it. why have i never noticed this before? i wonder what it is. I didn't bother to try open it so i kept walking, i came across the lounge room, i started outside the big window, shall i try escape? no. i have no where to go. i hate being locked up in this place, i want to get fresh air. someone interrupted my thoughts. suddenly i felt two arms around my waist. it pulled me in closer to them, i couldn't see who it was due to the dark. who is this? i was calm. "i'm gonna suck all this blood out of you until your dry." they whispered in my ear. i stared to panic. LET GO OF ME!! i shouted. i felt two sharp fangs press against my skin but it didn't sink in. "LET GO OF HER!" a familiar voice called just saving me before the person bite me. someone pulled him off me. "YOUR CRAZY!" another familiar voice said. someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away. all i could hear is fighting and punching. the other person pulled me close to them and said "shhhh, everything will be okay.." and then. i drifted off.

thank you all for 150+ reads! i'm so sorry for not writing a new chapter, i have just stared school and i'm still trying to get use to everything! it's all new to me and i've been so nervous and i've also had word. i hope you all understand, i promise to try write a new chapter every week!  i hope you enjoyed this chapter (even though it was short) and i hope you have a great day/night, good luck for anyone who just stared work or school! you will do amazing and never give up! 💗