"No." He said coming and siting on the floor on his knees in front of me. One of my rules for me coming around was that he would keep his hands to himself at all times. "I'll make this right, I promise. Whether that's, apologizing in front of the whole pack, or stepping down as Alpha, we could even leave right now, start our life together, I don't wanna be without you for not another day. Please." He begged.

There's nothing more I wanted to do than run away with him. But considering the pack plus my family I knew that option was out the door.

"I need some time to think." I stated. "I'm gonna go visit Natalie this weekend and when I come back we can talk."

"Okay." He said sadly

I stood from the couch ready to walk out when he called for me. "Yes."

"I'm know this seems like... I know the rule about no touching but I was wondering... If it's not-"

Seeing him like this was weird to say the least but not unexpected. He had been this way each and every time I saw him around this time at night. He seemed vulnerable and shy, he could barely finish a sentence without stuttering. It was weird considering he was always so confident and at this moment he was someone I didn't recognize.

"Mason."

"Can I hug you? I know it seems it weird but my wolf-" I held my hand up to stop him from talking.

"I guess." He walked over to me and hesitantly wrapped his arms around me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, his arms wrapped around me and me in pure heaven.

The Next Day

"Ready to go?" Kate asked coming into my room shutting the door behind her. I nodded looking at her weirdly.

"What going on?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you before you left."

"Okay." I said before going to sit down on the bed.

"What Mason did was horrible, and I don't know what it like to be rejected. But I do know how hard it is being away from Sam or go days without talking to him, even though I'm mad at him all I want to do right now is be with him." After Sam suggested that we move, Kate had being ignoring Sam. It hurt me to know I was the reason they were fighting. "What I'm trying to say is sometimes it's better to forgive than to be without." She kissed my forehead before leaving the room.

I arrived at The New Elite pack around two in the afternoon. Natalie greeted me at the border along with the her mate Beta Adam, Alpha Noah and his mate Ellie.

"Welcome to our pack." Alpha Noah said.

"Thank you for letting me come visit Natalie." I bowed my head to show him respect.

"Anytime." He smiled at me once last time before him and his mate walked away.

"I'll carry these." Adam said as he picked up my bags and begun carrying them to their shared house.

"So how are you liking the pack?" I asked as we follow far behind Adam.

"It's okay. How are things at the pack?"

"Crazy to say the least." I sighed. "Sam thinks we should move, possible even move here."

"Do you want that?" She asked. "I know the things with Mason are really bad but being away is just-." She trailed off.

"I don't want to focus on that right now." She nodded. "So how are things with your mate?"

"Great." She said less then excited. "But..."

"But what?"

"I wanna...mate." She blushed. "And he wants to wait until... well I don't know when he just said we're taking things slow."

"He's older then you so maybe he's just waiting until he knows that you're ready."

"But I don't want to wait." She pouted. "We've waited 16 years."

"Wait, he's a virgin."

"No I wish, he's slept with plenty of girls." She rolled her eyes. "I was talking about me and my wolf."

"Oh, maybe if you sat down and talked with him." I suggested.

"I guess."

When we arrived at their house Natalie showed me to the guest room as Adam went to the pack house for a meeting with the Alpha.

I was unpacking when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head, it wasn't our pain but the pain from my mate. My wolf whimpered. She was suddenly afraid that something had happen to him.

"Hailee are you okay?" Natalie asked.

At that moment the pain became unbearable and I passed out.

Selena Gomez: Heart Want What It Wants (AMA Performance)

Hailee in the MM

Just updated my other story "Resisting the Alpha" check that out.

.