A smile forms onto Amber's lips as she responds 'yes'.

Amber arches her back in order to make space for him to unzip her dress easily. Caiden arms wrap around her waist and he pulls her up making her sit up straddling his lap.

Unzipping her dress, amber and caiden bore into each other's eyes. As Amber's eyes flicker down to his lips and she places her hands on his jaw pulls his face up and kisses him, with all she's got.

The kiss wasn't like the previous heated one.

This one was filled with adore for the latter.

The kind of kiss which conveys the love for the other.

They break the kiss and amber doesn't wait as she has her hands in his hair and kisses him all on the neck and collarbone.

The straps of the silk dress falls of her shoulders revealing her perfectly milked skin a few beauty marks here and there.

Amber mentally thanks Sam for suggesting her to wear her best sexy undergarments or else caiden was up for granny panties.

Caiden stares at her, in love, in lust, in awe, in every way he could describe the woman that he loves. Amber straddling his lap wearing nothing but lacey white undergarments, her hair a mess and lipstick smudged. He loved this look on her, heat from his body went down.

"you're staring" amber says her gaze away from caiden's.

"if I had that body I'd stare at myself twenty four by seven" caiden says as he licks his lips and a funny smile on his lips.

Amber hides herself in his chest

"stop using such cute lines, the readers may feel even more single now" she groans and gives out a chuckle.

He slowly puts her down on the bed hovering over her again and goes onto unbuttoning his shirt. Amber stops his hands mid way and a confused caiden looks at her

"I wanna do it" she says blushing.

"I'm all yours, love" caiden says as amber unbuttons his shirt.

Throwing away the shirt from his body amber goes up to kiss him, now her lips trail along his chest. Marking him in pink spots here and there.

Caiden moves his hands along her shoulder his lips not moving away from hers and unclasps her bra. Letting her bra straps fall down her shoulders exposing her pink nipples.
Caiden took one in his mouth gently sucking on it, his tongue doing wonders as amber threw her head back, her body twitching from the pleasure.

Caiden kissed her all the way down to her waistline, gently putting her down on the bed. His fingers fiddling with the sides of her lacey panties, looking up at amber for permission.

She gives him a small nod, watching herself being taken over by caiden.

Amber loved it, she loved how caiden's touch just made her stomach do a swirl and the way he used his tongue made amber question why didn't they do this before?

Caiden continues to slip of her panties and remove his dress pants, the front of his boxer having a slight buldge.

Amber's cheeks turn pink as she sees the buldge on his boxers and she looks away suppressing a smile.