15.

Duke

It's been two weeks since the incident happened with Ameerah and I haven't seen no progress in her

It's been two weeks since the incident happened with Ameerah and I haven't seen no progress in her. She tries to act like nothing happened but deep down I can tell she's hurting inside.

It was going on noon and she was still cooped up in her room. Normally she's up when Ryan goes to the gym to train. Now she barely comes out her room and doesn't even go to class. She uses her car accident as an excuse but I can tell something else is bothering her.

That's my lil shorty so Ima always make sure she straight regardless.

"Ameerah came out her room yet?" Odell asked.

I shook my head no.

We decided that she needed her own space so Luke gave up his room for her. Now him and Ryan share a room together.

"I'm right here." She said coming out.

She didn't look good at all.

"Hey.. how you feeling man?" Luke asked.

"Y'all ask me this question everyday and I give y'all the same answer every time. I'm fine." She said.

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I said.

I guess she wasn't in a playing mood this morning.

"Meerah when you going back to class?" Ryan asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You gotta go back sometime. This car accident shit getting played out. You falling behind." Ryan said.

"Okay I hear you. Can you stop breathing down my neck dad? Shit." She said.

Oh hell nah. It's really something wrong wit her ass.

"Woah where all this attitude coming from mama? Damn he just tryna make sure you straight." I said.

She needed to relax.

"I get that but y'all keep hovering over me like i'm a child. I can do shit on my own without y'all checking on me 25/8." She said.

"First of all their is no such thing as 25/8 and secondly alright we hear you." I said throwing my hands up.

I was gonna let her have it because she not finna snap at me next.