San snatches the recipient and tears it in front of the cashier's face.

"Whoops seems like my boyfriend can't call you now." San says. He grabs wooyoung's hand and walks out of the store.

"Aww my poor baby is jealous~" wooyoung teases. San didn't listen, instead he drags wooyoung to the bathroom. He pushes wooyoung to the wall.

"Do you think it's funny?"

"Well...baby, it kinda was. You are so cute when you're jealous." San slams his hand on the wall beside wooyoung and faces wooyoung directly in the eyes.

"I don't think it was. That man was flirting with you. You weren't stopping it."

"Well I was going to but your jealousy got to me first. I was about to tell him off." San growls. Which by the way, wooyoung thought was sexy af.

"My little jealous baby, calm down. No one will attract me more than you. You're mine and I'm yours." Wooyoung says. He pecks san's lips. San calms down.

"I'm sorry. It's just, I'm scared you might leave me for someone better. I've already been used once." San says.

"No baby, please don't say that. I love you, even if someone guy dated you before. You're still my precious baby." He caresses san's face. "Besides...no one will be able to give me a boner as quick as you." Wooyoung adds.

"YOU. You got a boner because I was jealous?"

"Hey, you getting mad is sexy and you know how much of a simp I am for you." Wooyoung purrs. He holds san's waist pulling him closer.

They hear the bathroom door push open.

"Oh my-Im sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt something." A young man says.

"It's fine. I'm done talking to him." Wooyoung walks out of the bathroom. San was flustered.

"Sorry, my boyfriend is a confident gay." San says. He runs after wooyoung. A small vibration from his phone.

wooyoung's oppa👅💦
sannie, go buy a cute knitted cardigan. I already handed you the money. Buy whatever colour it is okay bub?

"Hyung wants us to buy a knitted cardigan."

"I think I saw a store upstairs with cardigans." Wooyoung says.

"Alright." San says. Wooyoung walks over to the escalator but then he feels san's hands holding his. He looks back at San.

"j-just because I don't want anyone flirting with you." San says. Wooyoung smiles.

"You are so adorable." Wooyoung says. San blushes. They walked over to the shop and easily found an adorable baby blue cardigan.

"Let's buy this one."

"But what is Hongjoong hyung's size." San says.

"just buy the biggest one. Seonghwa hyung will find Hongjoong hyung cute anyways." Wooyoung says.

"Fair enough." San says.

They went to pay the cardigan at the counter. The lady there compliments their adorable relationship. Woosan thanked them. A message pops up from san's phone.

wooyoung's oppa👅💦
call the others by the way and tell them to get the birthday cake and pizza.

woo's lover❤️
why cant you do it?

wooyoung's oppa👅💦
because I'm attending to my boyfriend and giving him all the attention to him.

woo's lover❤️
oh
OH
NEISNWIS OKAY HYUNG I SEE YOU
(seen)

Wooyoung calls the others. They made it over to the hospital again but they hanged around the foyer because they did not want to walk in on something. San calls Seonghwa and when they got the okay signal to come upstairs, they went up to seonghwa's ward.

"Jesus what the hell hyung. Your hair is messed up and you seem out of breath." San says.

"Why does it smell like sex in here?" Wooyoung questions.

"How does sex even smell like." San says.

"Cum, sweat...uhhh spit?" Wooyoung says. Their hyungs blush.

"Well do any of you have a perfume or like febreeze?"

"I'm sure the car has some febreeze." Wooyoung says.

"Wait. I think I have something." San grabs his bag and rummages through it. He found a strawberry perfume.

"Why do you have that?"

"Because it smells nice?"

"Alright, I thought it was someone's perfume or something. Like a girls' one."

"Bitch I'm fully gay. You think I would go around fucking girls?" San says.

"Well if you can be jealous. So can I." Wooyoung pouts.

"San got jealous?" Hongjoong says.

"Yeah."

"That's a first."

The door opens and everyone arrives. They held a small party for Hongjoong. Jongho turns of the lights and lights the candle. Hongjoong makes a small wish. Seonghwa grabs a finger of whipped cream and places it on Hongjoong lips.

He grabs hongjoong's chin and kisses his lover. The others groan watching their hyungs kiss but yungi couldn't be bothered because they were kissing too.

Yeosang and Jongho look away from each other. Woosan stared at each other. There was this weird tension but they ignored it.

At the end of the day, the 8 of them realised although they were looking for a wanted criminal, they still were a family in the end.

-

a/n: this was supposed to be for joongie's birthday but that's umm...a week late but either ways hope you enjoyed it.

Also have no idea what ending was that but the hunt to capture sanghoon is still ongoing so look forward to that ;)

But enjoy this pic of woosan 🥴