8

Olivia prov 

AS London lays me down her on her she starts to take off my dress only to find out that in this 

she stares at me for a while then she starts to kiss my neck while sliding the straps down I let out a loud moan when she finds that spot on my neck I start to pull her blouse down I see a black lace bra I wonder if he has a matching thong to go w...

she stares at me for a while then she starts to kiss my neck while sliding the straps down I let out a loud moan when she finds that spot on my neck I start to pull her blouse down I see a black lace bra I wonder if he has a matching thong to go with it. While I took off her blouse she manages to take my lingerie set she starts to kiss my lip while she slides her hand down to my lower lips as she runs her fingers over them teasing me so I flip her over and taking her bra off as I stand up to slid her pants off I see that she did have a matching set on I slide that off to. 

As I go back on the bed as she watches my every move as I give her a kiss then I move up so that way I could straddle her face and start laying down on her that way my face is by her p****  and start eating her out like she is doing to me as she l...

As I go back on the bed as she watches my every move as I give her a kiss then I move up so that way I could straddle her face and start laying down on her that way my face is by her p****  and start eating her out like she is doing to me as she licking making me moan into her as she is moaning into mine witch feels soo good right now it's been a while since it been a while that we had each other. After we both cum at the same time she takes charge again she lays me down on my back. "Don't move I will be right back". As she goes into her walk-in closet and comes out with two sets of fluffy handcuffs and one blindfold.

 As she goes into her walk-in closet and comes out with two sets of fluffy handcuffs and one blindfold

"Umm baby what are you going to do with those". I watch her walk back to the bed  "Shhhh you will see". She claims back on the bed where I'm at she puts the blindfold over my eyes then I start feeling her put the handcuff on the right wrist to my right ankle she doses the same to my left side "London why did you put the blindfold and handcuff on me"? "Because this is your punishment so do you trust me, Olivia". "Yes, I trust u London". After I said that  I hear a vibrating noise I start to feel nervous then I start to feel that vibrating on my boobs feeling it go down my body to my p**** as it slides down to enters my p**** it stretches me out making me moan at the feeling wrapping around it as London find my spot with making me moan out "London right their that the spot".  "Don't call me London call me ma' ma got that babygirl".  "yes".  "Yes, what". "Yes Ma'ma". She keeps hitting the spot over and over again. "I'm so close to cumming ma' ma". after I said that she stops letting me calm down "What don't stop I'm close to cumming". "You don't get to cum until I say you can baby girl". "Why am I getting punished for Ma' ma". "Because you weren't honest with me when we started dating". After she says that to me I stay quiet until she starts sucking on my boobs making me moan while she sucking on one of she starts pushing the vibrating dildo in me fast and rough making me moan louder than ever. she stops and starts again a few more times. "Ma' ma I can't take can I pleas cum".  she goes at it faster "Now cum".  I moan loud than I ever did before shaking and I felt Squirt out of me which never happen before I feel like I'm floating. 

London prov

I just watch Olivia cum and she just squirted on me and the bed dam that hot after she came down from her she looks tired. "That was so embarrassing I never did that before". "That was not embarrassing at all that hot as hell you should embrace it".  Her cheeks turn a light shade of pink which means she is blushing. "Um, London was this your first time doing like this to someone".  "Um, yeah it is I saw it in a pron video once and decided to try it out if you don't like it we don't have to do it again in the future ". "What I like we could try more stuff like this in the future".  She yawns letting me she tired "You should go to sleep". "What no what about u". "I'm fine you could do me tomorrow".  she nods her head giving me a kiss and then laying down again going to sleep. After watching her sleep a little I go to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean me and her up and the bed after doing that I lay down cuddling with her going to sleep.

 The next morning I wake up to Olivia eating  "Mmmmmm Olivia right their oh yes".    she going until I cum letting ride it out. "That was a good way of waking up for the day".  She comes back up from underneath and sits on me giving me a long kiss. "I made you your fave breakfast  London just let me go get". As she gets out of in nothing she limps out of the room a little making me know I did what I aim to do making me smile a little. She comes to the room with my fave breakfast ice cream waffles sandwich and juice.   

We have a good breakfast and morning and decide that if we spent a week here catching up with each for the last couple of weeks that we missest