"Eat something before the game please my loves," she said putting a new piece of toast on their plate.

The boys grumbled before grabbing the new pieces and eating them.

"Who you cheering for then?" Draco asked

"The winning side obviously Dragon,"

Blaise let out a snort and kissed Carina's forehead.

"You're hilarious Sorella," she grinned at Blaise and sent him a wink

"Shit, we have to go. We'll see you later. Ti voglio bene," Blaise shouted before running off with Draco.

"Ti voglio bene fratello,"

***

Carina had never been to the quidditch stadium before and she hadn't realised how much of a walk it was from the main school. The game had begun and Carina didn't understand what she was watching.

Poor Weasley however had not been having a good first game, apparently he was no Oliver Wood and was still getting used to his nerves. Carina could hear the slytherin's sing something though and she was trying to make out what it was as it got louder.

"Weasley cannot save a thing, he cannot block a single ring, that's why slytherin all sing, Weasley is our king,"

Carina gasped and looked at Orion who was scowling.

The next verse seemed to be a lot louder grabbing the attention of Lee Jordan who asked what the slytherin's were singing — carina was loving his commentary, she believed Lee Jordan was a bloody star.

"Weasley was born in a bin, he always lets the quaffle in, Weasley will make sure we win, Weasley is our king!"

Carina saw Parkinson leading the stands and she scowled. Apparently the snitch had been spotted and Potter and Draco were neck on neck for it but at that point the singing got even louder.

"WEASLEY IS OUR KING, WEASLEY IS OUR KING, HE ALWAYS LETS THE QUAFFLE IN, WEASLEY IS OUR KING,"

Just as the singing got louder Harry had caught the snitch ending the game. Carina grabbed Orion's hand and dragged him down to the changing area where she knew that Fred would be.

"—we couldn't think of a word to rhyme with fat," Draco had said and Carina gasped as Potter and George tackled  Draco

Fred had been held back by the two Gryffindor girls and Carina was scowling at Draco. She walked over and grabbed out her wand. She cast a bat bogey hex towards Draco and she pulled George away from him and shoved Potter to the side.

"Why does it not surprise me that you had something to do with that awful song!" Carina hissed pointing her wand at his neck.

Blaise looked at his sister and sighed. He knew it was a bad idea but Draco would not listen. He always had to be better than Potter.

"It's not my fault they were born in a bin!" Draco hissed and Carina growled George delivered another kick to Draco as she took a deep breath