- 0.2

{.0.2. the heir of slytherin}

 Carina Bella Zabini's first year at Hogwarts had gone by in a flash, she had maintained her friendship with the second year boy Orion she had met and the two were close

He did have to work through some of her prejudiced issues like for example she refused to use a muggle invention called a pen when she couldn't find her quill because it was the only thing Orion had to hand when they were doing their homework in the common room. She also would pull a face when Orion mentioned muggle things sometimes. Over the course of the year though Orion had shown her that muggles and muggle-borns really weren't that bad and they were the same as she was they just came from non-magical bloodlines.

To her surprise, over the summer she had spent the day in a village in Muggle England with him so they could see each other over the holiday. Of course, husband number five hadn't been too happy but Eleonora said that she wasn't his daughter and therefore he had no choice in the matter. Although, Eleonora did think that that the Phillips were half-bloods who just lived in a Muggle village but Carina didn't tell her this, Blaise had so that his sister could have had a good day with her friend.

While Eleonora was devastated she didn't have two perfect slytherin children, she could never bring herself to be mad at Carina, she would rather Carina be in ravenclaw than Gryffindor.

The second year at Hogwarts was an odd one, the rumours about Potter being the heir of slytherin had really drove people mad. Carina didn't see the fuss over who it was, whoever it was just needed to sort themselves out. People were getting hurt!

It even got to the point Blaise and Orion wouldn't let her go to the bathroom by herself! Merlin forbid she wanted to sneak to the kitchens! It just wasn't allowed.

While she understood their reasons it still didn't make her any less frustrated. She had even taken to asking an older ravenclaw who she knew had constantly got into trouble the best and quickest route to the kitchen at night so she could go! The Ravenclaw did not tell her, he told her that her cups of tea would have to wait until the morning but she couldn't! Her mother always said a cup of tea before bed calms and soothes the soul!

"Blaisey please! Just let me go by myself, the monster thing is targeting muggle borns and I don't know if you forget but we're not muggleborns!" Carina begged as her brother said he wouldn't go for a walk to the astronomy tower with her

"No but you're friends with Phillips and he is one that could make you a target sorella,"

"Fratello,"

"No Carina, just go back to your common room," he had said causing Carina to scowl at him.

Upon her arrival at ravenclaw tower, Orion was sat reading The Tales of Beedle the Bard, as Orion was a muggleborn he had never read the tales and Carina sought to rectify this immediately, she loved the stories! Especially the story of the three brothers.