75.

{.75. Shell Cottage}

It had been a few days after the wedding that Carina Bella Zabini ( Weasley — she wasn't used to it yet ) was moved to shell cottage

It had been a few days after the wedding that Carina Bella Zabini ( Weasley — she wasn't used to it yet ) was moved to shell cottage. Blaise and Leonardo had told her to spend the week with her husband, they would be with her on the platform when all this was over. She still couldn't believe it, she couldn't believe that something she never thought would come true, actually happened.

It was like she was four years old and she would play games with Blaise and Draco where she would be the bride and Draco would be the groom or they'd switch and Draco and Blaise would be the grooms marrying each other. It wasn't anything serious but they used to plan their weddings out to every minor detail in the games they played. Carina had never imagined a real wedding though. She was just in complete awe of the whole day Fred had planned and he had done it perfectly.

She was now moved to Shell Cottage where she was staying with Bill, Fleur, Fred, George and Orion. Everybody else was in their different safe houses, carina was sad to be apart from Blaise for yet another Christmas but she knew that he was safe, that's all that mattered.

Carina hadn't been taking her potion for her curse either, the amount Snape gave her was barely anything and she didn't know a potioneer that would make it for her. She was feeling the effects badly. She would constantly have a headache, she would be extremely irate and the mere thought of something bad happening to the people she loved sent her mad with rage. She didn't know what to do, which is why Bill Weasley took her outside to practice spells to channel her anger.

Carina thought Bill was a bloody bad ass for knowing so many spells and she was very impressed. She could see why Fleur would have wanted to marry him. The Weasley boys had good genes.

"Carina I promise getting this anger out will help channel whatever is fuelling—" Bill paused mid sentence and raised his wand

Carina turned around to look and she saw Ron. She gasped in shock as Ron was meant to be off with Potter on some secret mission. She went to run and give him a hug but Bill gently wrapped his arm around her waist to stop her from getting passed.

"Who are you!" He asked

"Bill, it's me Ron! My middle name is Bilius, my dads name is Arthur Weasley and mums name is Molly Weasley. My fear of spiders is because of my older brother Fred Weasley, twin to George Weasley boyfriend of Carina Bella Zabini. Carina we played that muggle game outside of Ravenclaw tower with a bottle of fire-whisky where you told me that you fancied Remus Lupin because there was something ruggedly sexy about him and that you thought you were good for Fred," carina moved around Bill and hugged Ron tightly