5.

{.5. Zonko's}

Trigger warning: slurs and slight violent behaviour

The next morning Carina Bella Zabini was at the Ravenclaw table eating breakfast, Orion was at Quidditch practice so she was on her own

The next morning Carina Bella Zabini was at the Ravenclaw table eating breakfast, Orion was at Quidditch practice so she was on her own. She had contemplated going to see Blaise at the slytherin table but he was sat with Nott and Carina just wasn't ready for that. She didn't mind though, she quite liked being in her own thoughts. She would often think of Cedric and how he'd always have something new and exciting to say in the mornings when they saw one another.

The Owls came in with their mail and a school owl landed in front of Carina and dropped a small package with a note attached and her owl returned with a letter from her mother.

She immediately opened the letter from her mother and frowned.

Carina

I cannot meet you at the hogsmeade trip today. I have important business with Robert. Whatever it is work it out with your brother.

Love
Your mother

Carina frowned, her mother had never ever been that cold towards her at all. She sighed and opened the parcel that had come and she read the note.

C.B.Z

I hope this helps your hand. Let me know if you need more.

F.G.W x

Carina's eyes widened and she looked at the Gryffindor table and saw Fred looking at her. He gave a slight wave and Carina blushed and gave a small smile. She made a mental note to pay Fred for the lotion, she truly couldn't believe he done that for her!

How kind! She gathered her things but she saw Nott walk towards her and her eyes widened. She shoved the note from Fred into her pocket and looked up. Nott looked at her and grinned.

"Carrie, accompany me to Hogsmeade?" He asked and Carina smiled

"No thank you, I promised Orion I would go with him," she said pleasantly and Nott gripped her arm

"I didn't ask Carina. I told you," he warned glaring at her.

Carina nodded once and she looked up at him.

"I best go put this in my room and I'll meet you by the entrance," she huffed

Nott let go of her arm and she looked to the Gryffindor table towards Fred and she edged her head slightly towards the door and he nodded. She smiled briefly at Nott and walked off.