36

"Good morning," Taemin said way too happily for seven in the morning as he walked into the almost empty classroom.

The only three in the room let out small mumbles that almost resembled, good morning.

"We're going to have a practice run of the whole festival in about two hours, but I want to just get you guys warmed up first," Their teacher said as he walked to the front of the room. "I'll lead you in stretches, then you guys can pick a song for us to warm up to."

After almost an hour of just messing around to random songs, it was time for each of them to practice their solos. Since they were going in the order of their actual performance, Yeji went first, then Taeyong, and lastly Jungwoo.

"Are you nervous?" Taeyong asked after Taemin told them to take a break.

Jungwoo shrugged, "Not really, I don't mind performing in front of crowds. Are you?"

A small sigh came out of the elder before he nodded, "I've never performed by myself in front of a group that size. What if I forget my dance?"

"Trust me, you won't." Yeji said as she joined the two. After handing each a bottle of water, she added, "When you're actually dancing, you completely forget about the audience."

Jungwoo nodded, agreeing with what the girl just said. "I'll make sure to sit in the front row when you perform so you can just look at me if you still feel nervous."

A grin spread across Yeji's face, "Ou, I will too!"

Taeyong laughed at the two, "Thank you, it really means a lot."

✨✨✨

"We're kidnapping you," Sicheng said as him and Ten walked up to Jungwoo who had just finished rehearsing.

"Where are we going? I'm sweaty." The youngest responded, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

Sicheng turned to glare at the boy next to him, "We forgot about him being sweaty!"

Ten squeezed his eyes shut, taking a few seconds to think about what to do. "Uhhhh...let's just go back to his dorm so he can shower, then we'll go?" He proposed.

After the boy showered and changed, he sat on his bed , looking at his friends, "So what're we doing?"

"We're taking you to an arcade," Sicheng said as he pulled Jungwoo off the bed and practically pushed him out of the room.

"But Lucas...I told him we could hang out tonight." There was a pout on the youngest's face while his friends paid no attention to him.

Ten turned around and smiled at him, "He'll be fine, babe." Linking arms with the boy, ten started rambling about his week in an attempt to distract him.

After a good fifteen minutes of the eldest complaining about this annoying girl in one of his classes, they stopped in front of the arcade.

The arcade was small and well hidden, but everybody at the university knew about it. It was only a few minutes outside of campus, and it became a very popular popular place to hangout.

"Shit—I didn't bring any money, I hope you planned on paying for me," Jungwoo said quietly.

A small laugh slipped out of Ten, "I always pay for you, even if you do have money."

Jungwoo wanted to stop and stare at the stuffed animals behind the prize counter, but his friends insisted on them going to the back of the building. He was muttering to himself about his friends being mean until he saw Johnny, Lucas, and Yuta playing one of the shooting games.

The boy dropped the plastic guy upon seeing his boyfriend and hurried over to hug him. "John—you said it was just going to be us?"

"You and Jungwoo never hang out with anybody besides each other anymore, so we had to force you to come out with us." Sicheng clarified as he took over Lucas's spot in the game.

Ten nodded before grabbing his friend's arm, "Jungwoo dear I think it's time to see who's really the better dancer." The two had a long going argument over who was the better dancer between them. Ten and Sicheng were also dance majors, but a year ahead of Jungwoo. Sicheng liked to stay out of disagreements, so it was between the remaining two.

"I think it is." Jungwoo stated confidently before wiggling his way out of Lucas's arms.

✨✨✨

Since the target consumers at the arcade were college students, of course they served alcohol as a way to bring in more revenue. And of course Jungwoo and Ten ended up getting drunk after realizing they were both amazing dancers.

"Wow you're like so pretty...we should kiss," Ten slurred before he puckered his lips and leaned towards his friend.

After letting out a small giggle, Jungwoo put his hand on the boys lips and pushed him away, "We have...boyfriends!"

The smaller boy placed a hand on Jungwoo's exposed thigh and leaned in close to him so he could whisper, "We should have a foursome..." 

"Oh my god!" The younger squeaked before he jumped off of the chair he was sitting on, "I'm going to find Lucas's, you're crazy!" Although it took a few minutes of wandering around, Jungwoo finally found his boyfriend playing some random game with Johnny. "Xuxi...Ten is being weird." 

Lucas eyebrows knit together as he turned to look at the very obviously wasted boy in front of him, "Wow, you disappeared and then showed up drunk." 

A dramatic sigh fell from Johnny's lips, "Where's my boyfriend?" 

"Still over there I think," Jungwoo said quietly as he pointed in the direction he just came from. 

"Maybe we should head back soon so you can get some sleep," Lucas said softly while he carded his fingers through Jungwoo's soft hair. 

"Mmm, don't wanna." There was a small pout on the boys lips because he was having too much fun to go sleep. 

After a few seconds of the couple arguing about whether they should go back or not, Johnny led a sleepy Ten over to them. "Can you watch him for a few minutes, I'm going to go back and get my car so we don't have to try and walk them home." 

Although reluctant, Lucas nodded. Once Johnny walked away, Ten instantly went off to go wander, but Lucas was quick to grab his arm and pull him back. "How about we go sit down over there and I can get you both some water?" He suggested, pointing to the booth in the corner of the room. 

Ten and Jungwoo were having a conversation at a level that was barely audible to Lucas, even if he wanted to, he couldn't understand a word the two were saying.

 "Can I join you?" Sicheng asked as he steered his own drunk boyfriend through the crowd of people. 

Lucas gestured to the side of the booth across from him, "How do we always end up like this? This is the real reason I never want to go out with you guys." 

A small laugh slipped out of Sicheng, "I get it. When Yuta gets drunk he usually cries until I watch anime with him." 

The elders hand flew up to cover his boyfriends mouth, "Shh that's...is secret Sichengie." His eyes widened as he thought of something, "Oh Lucas do you want to know my biggest secret?" 

"Yuta don—" 

Yuta once again covered the younger boys mouth with his hand, "Shh Sichengie. My biggest secret is that I'm a bottom." 

Sicheng's cheeks turned a dark shade of read as he turned Yuta with wide eyes, "You told me not to tell anybody!" 

"Tell anybody what?" 

"Oh my god." 

———

Hi uh idk if I already said this, but I just published a Dowoo book, and I think it's pretty good. It's contradicting the fact that this is a luwoo book, but maybe be open to ships??(especially this one it's really cute). So you should read that If you want. 

Ok bye, thanks for reading 💖