"Yea."

They walked to the entrance and Bam and Yari walked in before them. Siyari scrunched up her face at the smell.

One reason I don't fuck with parties.

"Stank as fuck up in this bitch.. gawd damn." Von said. They made their way to the couches.

The way the house was set up was their was the living room where everybody was dancing and talking, then the stairs. You went up 6 of them to get to the couches and then if you go up the rest you get to the second floor of the house.

Masiah pulled Siyari down on to his lap. "Y'all cute." Blakk winked. Siyari rolled her eyes.

Bam leaned forward and began to whisper in Siyari's ear, nothing serious though.

"You good? You a lil tensed up." Bam said.

"Im straight.. i'm just not feeing it." She responded.

"Lean back so I can wrap my arms around you." He said.

She leaned back and laid her head on his chest. He then wrapped his arms around her. They began talking about random stuff.

"BAM YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP!" Janae yelled coming over to where the were. "Oh god." Von sighed.

Siyari turned her head towards Janae and scrunched her face up. "Who dat?" She asked bam.

"A girl I fuck on from time to time, ion fuck with her like that no more." Masiah honestly answered. Siyari nodded not mad. She liked his honesty.

"Bitch.. get up off my nigga!" She yelled at Yari.

"Delusion at it's finest." Ke mumbled.

"Watch what you say, Janae." Masiah warned.

"Get up bitch.. I wanna fight." She told Siyari. Siyari hadn't been in a fight in some months and she was tryna keep it that way.

"I'm ready to go," Siyari said sitting up. "I'm not about to fight you." She added standing up. Janae sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

Bam stood up and pulled his pants up. "We finna head out." Bam said grabbing Siyari's hand. Janae stopped them by walking in front of Siyari.

"Can you move?" Siyari asked in the nicest way possible for her. She tried to avoid it but the girl wouldn't move.

"Siah.. get this bitch." Siyari warned. Masiah pulled Yari back and stepped in front of her. He felt the need to protect her at all cost.

"If Yari don't fight you, I will. Get the fuck on somewhere." Ke said standing up. Even though she just met Siyari, she was willing to knock a bitch head off behind her.

Same for Mali and vise versa between the three.

"I'm just waiting to shoot some shit up, y'all give me the word and i'm on it." Mali said.

Janae ignored them, reached over Masiah, and slapped Siyari. Siyari chuckled before using all her strength to push Masiah out of the way.