𝟹𝟶.

𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻
𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ⸱ 𝙳𝙴𝙲. 𝟼𝚃𝙷
𓆙𓆙𓆙

continued...

"Wake yo fine ass up." Water was thrown on Masiah causing him to slowly raise his head. The room was dark and he couldn't see who it was, but they could see him.

Walking over to Masiah, he felt the person breathing on his neck. "Damn, hot ass breath." He mumbled.

"Shit stank too." He added, laughing. His laughs echoed throughout the dark, cold, and empty room.

"Cut the lights on Star." Janae ordered. Star walked over to the switch and flicked the lights on revealing her, Janae, and Taymari.

"Mane what the fuck?" Bam mumbled as a mug creeped onto his face.

"How you get kidnapped by females?" Taymari said smartly. "You a weak nigga." She added.

"Shut yo non fat, loose pussy ass up. Y'all snuck me so obviously y'all couldn't handle a nigga when he was conscious." He retorted.

"Bitch shut up." Star jumped at him. He blankly stared at her before he busted out laughing.

"Bitch I a kick that baby out yo stomach." Bam got real disrespectful wit people he didn't know or like.

A mug fell upon her face. "You so fucking disrespectful- remind me why y'all wanted to kidnap this nigga." She said as she stared at him in disgust.

"Well you see..."

"Bitch this ain't them lil tiktok skits, get to the fucking point." Bam told Janae. She began mumbling things under her breath while they exited the room, making sure to turn the lights off.

"Mane how the fuck they kidnap me?" He mumbled to his self while heavily sighing.

-

Yari, Mali, and Ke arrived to the store and got out. Yari rushed into the store and looked for the boys.

"NAH BITCH! YOU GONE GIVE ME THE SECURITY FOOTAGE BEFORE MY GUN BE IN YO FUCKING MOUTH YOU RAGGEDY HOE!" Glock yelled.

The worst was running through his mind. He couldn't imagine losing his brother. Masiah had been down for him since day one and was one of the realest on his team.

He wouldn't be able to deal with the thought of Masiah dying right after he was just with him.

"Darien, calm down." Ke softly spoke as she caressed his back. He snatched away from her and walked away.

She sighed. "I'm too pregnant for this shit." She mumbled while sitting down.

"Can we just get the video gang?" Blakk asked, letting a sigh of frustration escape his lips. He was mad as fuck but was trying his best not to show it.

He knew that being mad at the time wouldn't help them get Masiah back. "Thank you for asking some what nicely- i'll get it to you as soon as possible." The manager spoke as she made her way to the back.