Prologue

Hi guys - I just wanted to add a little background/in-depth synopsis about Lillia, so you can get a feel for her and her personality- feel free to skip :)

Lillia Davies;

Lillia is 22 years old, born in August, making her a Leo. She is smaller in height than average and has a slight Northern accent, accompanied by her dark blonde, almost brown hair and blue eyes.

She is very talkative and doesn't mind being the centre of attention (like all Leos), however, she cares very deeply for her friends. Although she can be too loud at times, she is great at advice and helps her friends in any way she can; whether that would be sitting down and talking for hours about random shit or listening and counselling their friend. However, when she gets too attached, she tends to let herself go and gets wrapped up in other peoples' problems. Despite this, she has a great sense of humour, which mostly involves making fun of her friends, which is a massive sign that she's extremely comfortable.

She grew up without a father, which shaped her to be the person she is today. All her life she felt an overbearing amount of rejection and abandonment, although she never did anything wrong. Through her teens, any relationship she had, she was attached, clung on, in hopes they'd stay, and when they didn't, it tore her down. This made her have an extreme fear of abandonment and struggled a lot with her anxiety. She's almost unlucky in love and decided to scrap that idea and find true happiness within herself. Despite this, Lillia is a very attentive and passionate person, who has a very broad and in-depth look on the world and is that type of person to sit with you at 2 am and conspire about how she thinks the world works. She is very independent but enjoys the company of others, and perhaps if somebody came along and one thing led to another... she wouldn't oppose.

---

Update: 

I included a picture of lillia further on in the story, however, I thought I would include it here. I created it on artbreeder. Not sure if anybody else has ever done something like this, but yeah :)

 Not sure if anybody else has ever done something like this, but yeah :)

------

Quick note, I wrote this purely for myself, so I have no idea where this will be going, so if you see this, Hi! I finally had the balls to post it lmao. 

Plus, I am absolutely over the moon that I managed to find a book cover photo that almost looks identical to Harry! I'm so proud lmaoooo, anyways, enjoy the book <3