A White Christmas

*Warning* 

- mentions of a certain class a drugs... but, would it really be a w2s fanfic if it didn't? lmao

---

24th December, 2019

*Lillia's Pov*

I decided to have a gathering at my apartment for my friend Fae's birthday. Fae was coming down from Leeds so we could spend her birthday and Christmas together. We hadn't seen each other in a while due to me moving down to London and her staying in Leeds for Uni, however, I was very excited to get fucked with my best friend again. Harry and Cal were also arriving earlier to help set up while Fae and I got ready. 

As I hopped out of the shower, I got a text from Fae saying she was 10 minutes away. I quickly scrambled to wrap my hair up in my towel and threw on my dressing gown. My present for Fae was more of a gift for tonight than tomorrow, so, I found the prewrapped present and placed it onto the table. As I set up my speakers, I heard the door open.

'Hello?' A voice shouted from the living room. I ran straight out of my bedroom to find Fae standing holding an overly large suitcase. 

'Ahhhhh, oh my fucking god,' I screamed, running over to Fae, arms open wide. 

'Fuck me, I've missed you, man,' she says, pulling me into an embrace, dropping her suitcase down.

'Me too,' I reply into her shoulder. As we let go, Fae picks up her suitcase up from the floor and we make our way to the bedroom. 

'Mate, I'm fucking buzzing, you know,' I squealed, not able to contain my excitement. It had been a long time since we'd been drunk together and tonight, we weren't just getting drunk, we were getting blackout drunk.

'Is this my present?' Fae asks, pointing towards the bag on the table.

'Yes,' I giggle, 'you're gonna have to open it tonight, but I'd probs wait until Harry and Cal get here.'

'Fuck sake,' she laughs, dragging her suitcase into the corner of my room. I connect my phone to the speakers and put on my Dec2019 playlist, full of The Neighbourhood, Arctic Monkeys, Machine Gun Kelly, Blackbear and a mix of throwbacks - not the typical hype songs that you play while you're getting ready, but personally, I don't really enjoy anything else. I sit down at my dresser and start applying a bit of makeup while Fae's in the ensuite. 

'So, Lil...' I heard Fae say from the bathroom.

'Yeah?' I replied.

'You and Harry then?' Fae's head popped around the corner.

'Uh, yeah, yeah we're together,' I tell her awkwardly. Harry and I hadn't spoken about whether we were going to tell people or not, but, Fae was my best friend.

'I hope he's nice,' she laughs, returning to the bathroom.

'Yeah, yeah, he is,' I mumble, to myself in the mirror. I couldn't help but smile; Harry was nice, yeah, but, if anything, I'd really scored with him. He was so much more than just 'nice.' My mind started to wonder, reminiscing at the past few months I'd spent with Harry, until, Fae walked back into the room. Fae had finished touching up her makeup and I was nearly finished with my own. Once I had applied some highlight, I started on my hair. My hair had already airdried, so, I brushed through it and left it slightly wavey, whereas Fae plugged in her straighteners and ran them through her brown hair. 

I pulled out a blue corset top from my wardrobe and matching blue skirt and placed it onto the bed. 'You're gonna look stunning, Lil,' Fae gasps, looking down at my two-piece.