Theo Baker

*Lillia's Pov*

Everybody ended up leaving in the early hours of the morning, at around 3 am, except Fae, despite her having a hotel already booked. Fae and Cal worked things out last night, so, she decided to stay around. By the time everybody had gone, Harry and I were practically blackout drunk; Harry had already made his way to the bedroom before everybody had left and I followed after him once Fae and Cal went to bed too. I passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow and had no intention of waking up anytime soon, that was until Fae stormed into my room at quarter past 9.

'Lil, Lil,' she shook me.

'Mhm,' I groaned.

'Have you seen your phone?' Fae shot back.

'No,' I said bluntly, turning back over, my eyes still tightly shut.

'I woke up to thousands of notifications on Instagram, and-' Fae stopped.

'And what?' I flickered my eyes open and turned my head to see a worried Fae standing over me.

'Look,' she shoved her phone into my face.

'Fuck sake,' I groaned, squinting at the bright light from her phone. I sat up and took her phone. 

'Bare fan pages have started following me and commenting shit about Cal and I and then I clicked on a few of them and realised they'd all taken that photo from my story,' she rambled.

'Fuck sake,' I let out an exasperated sigh. I clicked on the first fan page I could see and read the caption of their most recent post.

[SENT IN] fans think #w2s and #lilliadavies might be together 

The comment section was filled with over a hundred comments. Some were nice, however, some were just odd;

@fruitypopping that hand placement tho 😳

- @w2swh0re i want it around my neck

@wifeofminter_ who's the girl on the left? asking for a friend

- @oliviaxwhite @faedarley she's lillia's friend

@wroe2blog are cal and that girl together? she's practically all over him 

- @livvthompson i thought cal and lil were together 🤣

- @mynanleftme69 they've defo fucked lmao

                                                           - @w2slut bog's got cal's sloppy seconds 😳

'They're like saying its proof you're together,' Fae interjected.

'Fae, calm down, please,' I groaned, throwing her back her phone.

'But-'

'It's fine,' I lied.

'Okay,' Fae mumbled as she left the room. I turned back over and snuggled up next to Harry.

'You alright?' he asked.

'Yeah, can we have that biff now?' I asked as I wrapped my arm around his shirtless torso.