He sighed, still sounding like he didn't approve but was giving up for now. I felt his hand snake around my waist, pulling me into his side and causing my head to lean on his shoulder. I opened my eyes and angeled my head to look up at him with a questioning look, but he just grinned down at me as if nothing was out of the ordinary; so I let my head rest on his shoulder and shut my eyes, basking in the comfort that I found from this. He brought his hand up to my hair and raked his fingers through it, again as if it was completely normal. I was too tired and it felt too good to care.

"You gonna come see our quidditch match tomorrow?" He asked casually, but in a soft, quiet voice.

It reminded me of when I was younger - laying on him as he talked to me. Whenever I used to get sleepy at a party or event that my family had gone to, I used to go crawl on my mom and lay down, never fully falling asleep. I would just lay against her chest while she ran her fingers through my hair absentmindedly, listening as she talked or laughed, hearing her heartbeat in her chest and smelling her comforting scent.

I realized then, that George was someone that I found comfort and safety in, along with Fred. Standing there leant up against him while still in his sweater, surrounded by a soothing scent of pine and fabric softener, hearing his steady breathing and feeling his fingers comb through my hair, I felt completely at ease. I wasn't worrying about some teacher finding us or Fred finding the cloak, I wasn't worried about what I would eat at dinner.

"Mmhm," I responded. "Gonna cheer the loudest".

He chuckled, and I could feel him shake a bit through the side of my head. "I was thinking, you should join the team," He said, teasing me.

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically. "I can't even sit straight on a broom".

"You know, we could give you lessons or something. Flying is a good skill to have".

I opened my eyes and looked up at him again. "And when would I ever need to know how to fly a broom?".

"I dunno," he said, looking down at me. "It's just good to know! Plus, if you ever come visit us in the summertime, we always have weasley quidditch tournaments, and you could be on my team".

I giggled. "Like I'm going to ever get to spend a summer away from Camden".

He rolled his eyes. "It could happen". I chuckled again and removed my head from his shoulder, standing up straight.

"Alright, if you guys will teach me I'll learn",  I said. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? I have always wanted to learn.

"Great!" He said, his arm still loosely wrapped around my waist. I didn't mind, it made me feel safe.

He began to hum a song, and I just stared at the wall opposite of the one we were leant against. I was thinking about how this day had gone with the twins and was just thinking about them in general. I had noticed that the way we acted together had changed a bit. I mean, I was standing there with Georges arm wrapped around me and had just been basically cuddling him in the hallway. I had noticed that they were much more touchy than they used to be, and just our entire dynamic had changed. I just assumed that now that the three of us were better friends, they were loosening up and that this was just how they acted with everyone that they were close to. To others, it might have looked like I was dating one of them or something, but I knew that it wasn't like that. I didn't feel about them that way.

I didn't mind how touchy-feely they were, in fact, I kind of liked it. It just made me feel closer to them and it made me feel safe. I guessed that I was just going to have to get over any internal weirdness that came along when one of them picked me up or hugged me, and was just going to have to realize that that's how they treated their friends. It felt good to know that they felt comfortable enough around me to act themselves.