Chapter Six

Not one person did a comment or voted :'(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

We walked to the park in silence, an awkward silence. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Just as we were a few feet away from the tree Liam let go of my hand. I was confused at this action. He walked to the tree stopped and turned to face me. I stepped foward until I was right infront of him.

"Tammy I ..." He started

"Your breaking-up with me." I breathed my voice was a just above a whisper.

"Yes Tammy am so sorry, but ..." He was trying to explain but I cut him off once again.

"You don't think it will work with me going to New York." I finshed his sentance for him. Tears were streaming down my face now.

"Yeah am so sorry" He looked so innocent just standing there.

"I know it will work out for the best." I said as I turned my back to walk away. I slid my blackberry out of my pocket and searched the contacts before I found the one I was looking for. After a quick glance over my shoulder I pressed call. Liam was crying too. 

"Aaron can you come and get me please. I am by the park by the big oak tree. Thanks. See you in a minute." I ended the call. The tears were coming much faster now.

Why you crying Tammy? You knew something like this would happen. Seconds later Aaron came speeding round the corner is his Porsche 911 GT3 RS. He had gotten it for his 18th, Mum and Dad saved up for ages to get it for him, of course he was taking it over to New York it was his Pride and Joy. I jumped it.

"Where is that bastered. I'll kill him" He spat.

"Azza leave it, he isn't worth it, he isn't worth my tears either" I said clicking my seat belt in place.

"Any guy who breaks my little sisters heart is" His grip was tightening on the wheel.

"I love you. You know that right?" I asked. I was trying to distract him and it worked.

"Nah you love my car" He gave me a cheeky grin

"Yep I do, thats why your giving me a ride all week until your car has to go over," I replied while relaxing back in the seat.

"Only if you promise to help me pack since you did all yours." His cheeky grin still hadn't gone.

"I will if you give me rides in New York for a week aswell." I said closing my eyes.

"Fine" He grunted.

"Yay!" I giggled .

At that moment JLS, Superhero came on the radio, I turned it up as loud as it would go.

"Tam's" Aaron moaned.

"You know what Azza, your my superhero" I smiled at him while relaxing back once again. He really was my Superhero. 

He turned the corner with speed. Then there was a loud screech of someone hitting the brakes then ......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JLS Superhero is the YouTube Video, Sorry its Live though(I didn't do it) but you get the idea of the song.   

There could of been so much more to this part :/

I really mean it this time. I left it there for a reason. If you want to find out what happens, comment, vote and fan me. I wasn't planning on doing this twist there were twists planned but this wasn't one. I have started the next part already so if you want it, Get commenting, voting and fanning. Hopefully my story is wanted and I can post soon. If not I will wait until it is wanted then posted.