Chapter Three

*Edited, once again it should be better*

Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Three

I walked in the house with Emily, Sophie and Ali in tow. The house was extremely quite.

"Hello. Anyone home?" I called out, it bounced around the big empty house until it reached me again. I sighed.

"Tammy, is that you?" I heard Aaron call from his room.

"No it's a burglar, who do you think it is idiot?" I yelled back, the girls were laughing behind me and I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Who ya with?" Aaron replied.

"Oh My God Aaron, you seriously are an idiot. It's Em, Soph and Ali. Ghee" That made us laugh even more, but that's when I heard a girl giggling in Aaron's room too.

"What about you Ari, who you with?" I asked as I sneaked up to catch him out, he was always doing stuff like this he was such a player.

"Errr n-no one why?" He spat out. He was lying, he was a bad liar. By this point I was outside his room, the giggling was louder by this point.

"Well you won't mind me coming in then" I said as i walked through the door.  As I looked up I saw Aaron struggling to get his pants on. I just sighed, I hadn't met this girl before and i already felt sorry for her. She wasn't the first to fall for Aaron's amazing good looks. Even my best friends had fallen for him when they first met him. With his Strong muscular build and dark brown hair with piercing Grayish Blue eyes he had girls dropping at his feet and he used it to his advantage, he was a player. He had a different girl everyday. Am guessing it will get worse when we go to New York cause his accent will give him  a even bigger advantage.

"You promised mum you would stop this Ari" I hissed as i pointed to the girl. She was rushing round his room putting her clothes on.

"Look am sorry Tam.." He was starting to apologies, but I cut him off with

"This better stop when we go to New York" the anger was bubbling up inside me.

"It will ...  Wait were going to New York when?" He sounded excited yet shocked.

"Hasn't Mum told you yet? Were moving over to New York, she has got offered a great job or something like that. She told me this morning." I replied slightly confused, when mum told us something she either told us together or she told Aaron first.

"You're moving to New York? Does this mean were over Aaron?" asked this high pitched voice from behind him. I totally forgot about the girl until then, I smirked at her comment oh if she knew they were never going to be together. 

"Huh?...Oh yeah I guess it does sorry ... irm..." Aaron looked so confused and it didn't help he couldn't remember her name. I had to stop myself from bursting out laughing.

"Gracie" The girl replied as she stomped out of the room down stairs. Emily, Sophie and Ali were still downstairs, I heard them giggling to themselves as she walked past. Next thing I know I hear the front door slam shut. At that moment I bursted out laughing, so did Emily, Sophie and Ali by the sounds of it.

"Well Aazza, me and Em, Soph and Ali are going to my room to pack, I think you should start to. Oh and the boxes are downstairs in the living room. Bye for now" I gave him a smile and left. He didn't look to happy.

"Em, Soph, Ali get you're bum's up here now, that's only if you want some of my stuff" I yelled downstairs, while I skipped out of Aaron's room. I heard them stumbling up the stairs still giggling there heads off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie dokie took the information from the comments and put it into my story :) Hope it is much better :)

Vote, Comment, Fan! :)