Chapter Ten

I am soooooooooooo sorry for taking forever to upload! I kinda went through a really bad time. I felt like I had hit rock bottom and its took me a while to get out of it. Anyway I'm happier now so im gonna update and that. So yeahh I'm sorry for threatening to delete story's and actually deleting some. I will try and update The UnKnown as well. Anyway Thanks if you have stuck with me I really appreciate it!

Anyway here is what you want. More of the story! Sorry if the grammar and that is rubbish I just wanted to update. I will got back and correct everything later. If you spot anything big please tell me in a comment:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten

 The clock on my phone read 6:59am. I sighed. I had not slept much at all during the night and now it was nearly 7am in the morning. I burst out crying from suddenly remembering all the drama of yesterday. I didn't realise how loud I was crying until Aaron came running in. He scooped me up into his arm then crushed me against his chest.

"Shh Tam's" he mumbled against my hair. "Everything is going to be okay. Dad's gonna be fine. and we are moving to New York soon so you can put all of this crap behind you, us. We both can have a fresh beginning. Just think of all the things we can do! Anyway do you want me to make you breakfast or do you want to try and get some more sleep?"

"Can you make me breakfast please Ari? I don't think I would be able to sleep..." I mumbled. I didn't get to finish as Aaron dragged me off the bed and towards the door.

"Come on then Tam's!" Aaron said dragging me downstairs "I'll make you whatever you want!"

***

After the amazing breakfast Aaron cooked me I went upstairs to take a long shower. After nearly 2 hours in the shower I stepped out feeling the most refreshed I have after the past couple of days. I made sure the towel was tightly wrapped around me before making my way over to my wardrobe I randomly picked one of the outfits I had left out. I pulled my wet hair up into a ponytail and went downstairs to see if Aaron would drive me to the hospital.

"Ari" I shouted dragging his name out as I walked through the hallway.

"In the living room Pepsi vampire" he called out chuckling.

"Hey I'm not a Pepsi vampire! well not anymore" I huffed

"Yeah yeah whatever you say! The Pepsi bottle begs to differ! You attacked the poor thing just to have some!" He choked out in the middle of his laughing fit.

"Well the lid wouldn't come off by hand like it says on the lid and I was like dying of thirst so yeah" was all i could reply. Aaron just gave me some weird look and carried on laughing.

"Anyway I just wanted to know will you drive me to the hospital soon?" I said changing the subject away from me.

"Tammy I would but my car is still in the garage. I should get it back today though cause there was nothing wrong with it so you can either wait for me to go and get my car or you can wait for mum to wake up its up to you" he said with a sad smile.

"I will wait until you get your car. I want to go with you that's why I asked you idiot" I smiled to him as I plonked down on the couch next to him. 

I loved Aaron to pieces. Even though we sometimes fought he was always their for me and I couldn't ask for a better brother. We just sat in a comfortable silence watching the news. Well that was until the accident came on. Aaron sat up like lightning.

"Don't they need permission of us before they can give out our details?" he growled.

"Ermm yeah I think so" I mumbled I was trying to see if we had learnt anything about this in law. I couldn't remember though.