Chapter Eight (Liams Point Of View)

Woop I would like to thank @Pandora90 for cheering me up and giving me a reason to write again. Sorry it took so long but i got stuck.

READ NOTE AT END IT HAS A BIT TO DO WITH THE STORY AND WHAT MIGHT BE COMING UP SO IF YOU WANT A CLUE READ THE NOTE!

I was kinda hopping that that would rhyme but it didn't :')

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

(Liams Point Of View)

I stood there and watched her walk away. I watched the girl I love walk away. Wait what am I saying. I don't love her, I can't she is going to New York and never coming back. Well I don't think she is. Even if she does now she will never want to see me again. Never! 

Gheez Liam what have you gone and done?

I started to walk towards Tammy's house to go and apologies. Yeah it is a stupid idea but I need to tell her before she goes. Not like it would change anything anyway. Not now.

A loud screech of the brakes of a car then a crash brought me out of my day dreaming form. I looked up to see a scene of terror unfold right in front of my eyes. Thats when I saw Aaron trying to dodge the car that was heading towards them at full speed. Luckily Aaron's car just missed the lamp-post and came to a stand still on the grassy bank. The other driver wasn't so lucky. His car had smashed into a wall. He was lucky that the wall was fairly new other wise his injures would of been twenty times worse.

All of this had happened in five seconds. They were the longest five seconds of my life so far. People were now starting to crowd around Aaron's car and the other man's car. All you could hear was people shouting "Someone call 999 we need an ambulance!" or "Get 999 on the phone now!" While some people were screaming others were doing the best to try and help. Yet I was just frozen to the spot. 

Then I saw them, getting out the car. Aaron was cuddling Tammy. I felt a pang of jealousy even though he was her brother. I felt like I should be the one cuddling her, but I cannot because she doesn't want me anymore.  

I started to walk over to the spot where the crowd was beginning to gather. I hung back not knowing what to do. I couldn't see much of Tammy and Aaron now as the paramedics and police was starting to arrive. I let everyone push past me. I was too busy watching Tammy cling to Aaron like her life depended on it. But then she was gone. The paparazzi was all over them, while the police struggled to get the upper hand on them. The was a gap between the press and mine and Tammy's eyes quickly met before she turned away and whispered something to Aaron.

 There then was a lot of commotion from the paramedics as they pulled the driver out of the wreck, one of the paramedics shouted "Chris Linstead" I knew Tammy's dad was called Chris from what she had told me but I doubt it was him Chris was a popular name but then again Linstead wasn't. I sighed with a feeling that that was Tammy's dad. I wished it wasn't because her life was full of enough drama at the moment and this wasn't even coming from her. It was coming from me her ex-boyfriend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to do this part from liams point of view because he mightn't be in the story from now on. He might appaer but only as a thought. I still haven't a clue where this was going cause I wasn't going to do a big dramatic episode before they went over to NY.

For me this was the hardest chapter to write. I have really bad writers block, the reason why this chapter is so short. I couldn't think for a toffee and its put me in a bad mood. Normal I can write loads of chapters but this took ages to write. Dunno when am next updating. Not any time soon cause its my birthday on the 4th May! 16th. Anyway Comment Vote Fan!