━ welcome

"WELCOME TO THE MIRACULOUS FANCLUB, also known as THE MIRACULOUS COMMUNITY!"

•••

To get to know this community better, we created this book in order to help you out. This book includes:

• ACTIVITIES
━ We're always coming up with new activities every once in a while, so before publishing them, we'll inform you about them right here in this community book (the awards and book club are an exception as they were published first). Here, we'll talk about what the activity is about, whether it is a shop, a contest or just something super fun for you all.

• MIRACULOUS NEWS
━ Whenever there is something important to share with the rest of you, not only would we post it on the message board, but we'll also publish it here just to make sure everyone sees it. If you're a student at Miraculous Academy, it is a must that you check out the news here.

• JOB/DUTIES
━ This community book isn't just going to be talking about our community. Here, you can sign up for a job to work with the rest of us. We have shops you can work in, or if you want, you can be an admin/judge. To have a job, you would have to make a resume. Here, all you have to do is fill out a form so we can get to know you better.

• OTHERS
━ It really depends. If there's anything we feel like posting, we will do so here. This is basically our message board, except much more bigger.

━ So, if you're a Miraculous Ladybug fan/reader/writer, and you know you're a person who enjoys shops/contests/other activities, then this Miraculous Community is exactly the right place for you. Come join us!

5+ tags ➡