"Oh move over Romeo" someone said and coming in back of Fred, I already had an idea who it was. "Y/N!" George said as he wrapped his arms round me. I felt different feelings towards twins, I found George more like my big brother and best friend but with Fred I felt different, I didn't see him like an older brother I see him in a way I don't know to express.

Mr. Weasley said his hello's to me, Harry and Remus. " There she is, you look absolutely beautiful y/n" Remus said with the biggest smile in his face. He pulled out a piece of chocolate out of his pocket and handed it to me and Harry "You'll need it". Me and Harry let out a small chuckle and nodded, " See you both at Hogwarts, and Weasley's" He was now staring at the twins " Take care of her, you already know who her dad is" Remus spoke with a grin on his face. I smiled at his words but the twins had their eyes wide open full of fear but rubbed it of with a nod and said a " Yes, sir."

"Everyone ready?" Mr. Weasley said. " Bye uncle Lupin" me and Harry said in Unison. Fred put his hand out for me to reach with his famous grin splattered on his face "Ready, love?" I felt heat rise to my cheeks at the sound of the nickname and took his hand. Harry had this expression which you could read it from a 100 miles away saying ' that's my cousin your calling love, you big bimbo' and he being the overprotective cousin he is, he took my hand and squeezed it, mouthing the words " are you kidding me?" I laughed at Harry's reaction and without even noticing, we apparated to Kings Cross Station.

I turn my head upwards to see none other than the famous wall, to our way to Platform 9 3/4. Everyone was already letting go of each others hands. I was about to unlock hands with Fred but decided to look at his face first. Fred's eyes where down looking at our hands, slightly smiling, not letting go. I smile quickly before turning my head. Not letting go of his hand.

FRED'S POV

I smiled at y/n's hands and mines. I didn't want to let go of her any time soon. A lot of thoughts crossed my mind like the thought of us being together. I froze at what I just said to myself. I didn't really fancy her right? I like hanging out with her and seeing her smile made my stomach get filled with butterflies.

I cleared my mind and looked up to see George Smirking at me looking between my eyes and mines and y/n's hands. I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to see Harry giving me the biggest death glare. I let go of y/n's hand as the others where getting ready to cross the wall. I missed the touch of me and y/n's hands being laced together.

She gave me a warm smile before running through the wall with Hermione. "So.." George said bringing out the 'o' " You finally admitted to yourself you fancy y/n" George said, ruffling my hair into a mess. Cleary annoyed at him, I straightened up. " Look George I really don't know-" I was cut off by Harry who looked.. Mad. "Listen up Weasley, meaning your brother is my best friend does not mean your getting away on drooling for my cousin-" Harry was about to finish screaming when Lee come out of no where and interrupts him.

" WHO IS HITTING ON MY BEST FRIEND POTTER!" Lee yelled across the the station getting allthe muggles attention. " Here we go again" I sighted while resting my head in my hands, "Looks like your aren't getting away with this one Freddie" George said elbowing whilst one of my sides. " Forget about it Lee" Harry said quickly but sending me a quick glare, "We should get going".

Harry crosses the wall first, then Lee and of course me and George and I link arms and cross the wall together. " What took all of you so lon- LEE!" y/n said as she ran towards Lee to give him a bone crashing hug. " We were talking about how Lee is an idiot" I said trying to defuse the tension me and Harry had, The boy decided to roll his eyes at me and ran towards Ron and Hermione. " Shut up Fred" Lee said quite annoyed at my lie, "did these two caused you any trouble y/n?" Lee asked whilst linking arms with y/n.

Just the Two of Us (Fred Weasley x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें