Chapter two~ a long night (part 1)

I woke up to the feeling of someone holding me close to them. I panicked for a second fearing I was being held captive or something. But as I opened my eyes I look down to see four long arms, I completely forgot about last night... oh damn....
"Ah~ good morning cutie~" an all too familiar voice said. I blushed.
I turned round to face him and he booped my nose his eyes locked with mine as he gave me a smile,
"Good morning Angel," I said with a yawn.
He sat up and stretched and so did I, getting up slowly from the bed he pulled me back by wrapping his arms around me and I let out a surprised squeak.
"Angel? What are you doing..? I need to go see Charlie..." I huffed. He just let out a small laugh and hugged me tighter as he snuggled into my back making me blush very hard.
"Oh come on (Y/N)... don't you wanna cuddle for a bit longer?" He cooed. This only made my cheeks heat up more and he noticed this, he flipped me round making me face him.
"A-Angel....." I whispered and he gently caressed my cheek with his hand, I looked away and he sighed and surprisingly let go of me. I went to the bathroom to quickly get dressed and made my way out the bedroom. Only to be grabbed by the hand by Angel.
"Not so fast (Y/N)...." he said in a stern tone of voice. Honestly made me shudder for a moment since he always uses a soft tone... well... so i thought. I looked back to see him grit his teeth and looking into my eyes, pulling me to his chest.
"Now... before you go anywhere, i wanted to ask you something" he smirks. I gulped and nodded.
"W-what did you wanna... ask me...?" I squeaked.
"Well, after your chat with Charlie, how about you meet me in my room so I can get to know you better?" He said with a Lustful tone of voice. I blushed hard and looked down, 'what is going on?! Why am I blushing so hard?!' Say no say no!
"U-uh... okay sure... but only if you tell me about yourself too..." i whispered. 'Damn it'
He gently grabbed my chin making me look up at him whilst leaning in.
"Whatever you say shnookums~" he purred and I nodded.
He let me go and quickly made my way out the bedroom and into the elevator.
"Peace at last-
"Hold on a minute dear!" A static radio voice called.
I jumped and stopped the elevator from closing. I saw a very tall figure with a red and black suit, he was at least 8 feet tall... a bit smaller than angel.
"Ah thank you dear! I'd didn't think I made it in time!" He looked down at me with a huge sinister smile, he had two fluffy red and black ears and uneven antlers on his head. I looked at him in confusion as to who he was, he chuckled as if he knew what I was thinking.
"My name is Alastor if you were wondering sweetheart~ I help Charlie with this hotel, and you are?" He asked as he bowed and extended a hand.
"U-uh... it's nice to meet you Alastor... I-I'm (Y/N)" I stuttered a bit and this made his smile grow wider.
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful little dove! So where you headed (Y/N)?" He said with a smooth tone of voice, much smoother than Angel's...
"I was headed to see Charlie actually..." i say with a blush creeping up my cheeks, he chuckled and was about to speak when the elevator came to a stop.
"Well looks like we're at the lobby.." He said and looked a bit annoyed, I couldn't help but let out a small giggle ad I walked out the elevator and he gently grabs my arm.
"Alastor? What are you doing?" I ask with a shaky voice, he looked at me as he walks out and smirks.
"Darling... It's quite rude for you to walk away without saying goodbye~" he smirked.
'Really?! Dude... I got places to go!' I thought
"O-okay.... uh... goodbye..?" I said as I looked up at him. He laughed and shook his head.
"Heh, I'll guess that'll have to do~ I'll see you round (Y/N)~" he said and laid a small kiss to my hand which made me blush, and with that he disappeared.
"What the hell..? Nn... whatever... I need to see Charlie.."

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

After I met with Charlie she gave me some chores to do around the place so that I can slowly redeem myself and do good deeds. But at least I remember why I'm down here....
when I was alive.. I'd always been bullied at school.. never once did I have someone to stand up for me and never once a friend.. and one day I'd had enough, so I decided to get my revenge .. I went to my house and took one of the kitchen knives and bought it to school and well... you can probably guess the rest...

So now I must also help around the hotel. Which isn't that hard, since there's hardly anyone here anyways...
I took out my phone and saw a message from Angel, I groan in annoyance as I read the text message.
"Hey Shnookums~ don't forget, meet me in my room~ love Angel"
I blushed hard at the text yet growled at the same time. I went over back to the elevator and pushed a button to head to Angel's room.
As I walked out I jumped facing the Alastor and almost bumped into him.
"Jeez Al! I nearly walked into you!" I squeaked.
He turned around and smiled widely.
"Ah (Y/N)! Glad to see you again! Sorry for startling you darling but I was waiting for the elevator~" he smirked as he gazed down at me, I looked away and blushed.
"O-oh well uh... I guess I'll see you round then Al..." I laughed nervously as I walked past him.
"Heh, okay doll~ I'll see you soon" he cooed as he walked in the elevator and gave me a charming smile before the doors closed.
I shook it off as I made my way back to Angel's room and knocked on the door but it was open.. strange..

ALL UNDER 16-18 PLEASE LEAVE THIS SCENE IS ABOUT TO GET HEATED AND INTENSE

I walked in to find a nude Angel Dust and my eyes widened in pure shock, he was laying on his stomach and looked over at me with a smirk.
"Like what you see Shnookums?" He purred.
I couldn't speak, only blushed so hard that I almost had a nose bleed, I gazed at him and looked at his body, I couldn't help it. He only laughed as he got up and walked over to me, he shut the door behind me and then wrapped his fluffy arms around me.
"Speechless are we wolfy? Hm..." he whispered and hugged me tightly, my face on his exposed chest and I let out a small whimper.
"A-Angel... W-why are you-" before I could finish he hushed me with a finger and lead me to the bed, he sat down and I stood in front of him.
"I told ya I wanted to get to know you more, and you wanted to know me right? Well... I'm a pornstar and this is how I wanna get to know you~" he purred out and this only made me panic a little
"B-but Angel I..." he tilted his head as he pulled me to his lap, purring in my ear.
"Now now (Y/N) don't be so shaky~ I'll take care of ya..." he cooed as he started to slowly kiss my neck this made me squirm in his lap, I slowly wrap my arms around him as he got even closer.
"Hehe, you like that huh doll?~" he whispered.
I shiver in response "nn... y-yeah..." I moan as he licks my neck, this is a weird feeling... I thought.

I hope you liked it guys~ I may do a lemon...